[EU] PlayStation Indies Sale | Ends 1/9

Neocarleen

After Blasphemous I am kinda in the mood for another metroidvania, I might get Hollow Knight again, already have it on pc but never finished it. I was also tempted to get Salt and Sanctuary, but I feel like I would get frustrated in a metroidvania that does not have an in-game map, I like the lack of a map in Dark souls, but this one I feel is quite different, 2d and all.

• Like 1

After more than a year of no full lockdowns New Zealand has covid community cases of the delta variant and no doubt the lockdown is going to be extended so might as well add more games to my backlog while I have all the time in the world to game and I’ll start off by getting Need For Speed Heat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

I am also drawn to it, it is my name.

...dad?

?

I looked up some gameplay, and it actually looks like a decent indie platformer with a strong hook - nothing spectacular, but interesting - not sure if I'll ever get around to actually playing it, but reckon I'll get it if the UK sale mirrors this EU one

Edited by DrBloodmoney

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Des anyone have anything to say about the game "Elliot"?

I have literally never heard of it, yet feel oddly drawn to it as it is my son's name, and I therefore feel a sense of fatherly obligation to put it on my profile 1f602.png

I completed maybe two-thirds of the game. It’s a fun platformer with short, tough levels. Trophy-wise, the under-1h speedrun and no death run are *very* hard. I must have died hundreds of times already, and each attempt adds to your time total. But both have been achieved according to percentages here so who knows…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sillyrobo75 said:

After Blasphemous I am kinda in the mood for another metroidvania, I might get Hollow Knight again, already have it on pc but never finished it. I was also tempted to get Salt and Sanctuary, but I feel like I would get frustrated in a metroidvania that does not have an in-game map, I like the lack of a map in Dark souls, but this one I feel is quite different, 2d and all.

Don't think twice about Salt and sanctuary, it's fantastic! It's been a while since I played it but I don't remember the lack of map ever being a pain.

Edited by det_gittes
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sillyrobo75 said:

I’d also highly recommend Dark Devotion (to @DrBloodmoney as well - I seem to recall you being interested?). I liked the in-game map!

(Would also recommend S&S. The two are sort of similar in settings and mechanics)

• Like 3

On sale but not on the list is Speed Limit. I wishlisted this one a while ago. Bought it now at 60% (€3.99).

Btw, some games are really cheap on this list. Not all are worth my time I'm sure of that. In the meantime I will think about Trüberbrook & ToeJam & Earl.