Trophy Thoughts?

Egginrules

Really hyped for this game! What does everyone think of the trophy list?

Personally, I don't think it seems particularly difficult. Extreme difficulty might require a co-ordinated team and levelling up 30 weapons might be a grind but other than those trophies it doesn't seem too bad

Edited by Egginrules
Additions

3 hours ago, Egginrules said:

Really hyped for this game! What does everyone think of the trophy list?

Personally, I don't think it seems particularly difficult. Extreme difficulty might require a co-ordinated team and levelling up 30 weapons might be a grind but other than those trophies it doesn't seem too bad

Looks very similar to the World War Z trophy list, bit of a grind. I got the plat for that tho and I plan to plat this game too :)

• Like 2

I always have questions about difficulty trophies. Do they stack? how hard is hard? can it be done solo? etc...

Also what give me kinda bad vibes is seeing a person having the campaign trophies but none of the difficulty trophies? does that mean a lower difficulty is there than the trophies, and do we need to unlock higher difficulties?

But outside of that, looks like a good trophy list, small collectibles, some grind, difficulty trophies. all different style of trophies.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PrimalxFear said:

I always have questions about difficulty trophies. Do they stack? how hard is hard? can it be done solo? etc...

Also what give me kinda bad vibes is seeing a person having the campaign trophies but none of the difficulty trophies? does that mean a lower difficulty is there than the trophies, and do we need to unlock higher difficulties?

But outside of that, looks like a good trophy list, small collectibles, some grind, difficulty trophies. all different style of trophies.

The 2 hardest difficulties are locked until you finish the game once on any difficulty, according to a preview I saw on Youtube. Also, each campaign is made up of 4 missions that last approx 20mins each.

9 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

As soon as I know that all trophies can be obtained and that there aren't any glitched, bugged or super difficult ones I'll start playing right away. I've been looking forward to this for such a long time 1f60a.png

The same 2 intel glitched for me and 2 of my friends so we're all 37 out of 39. By the looks of things there's only 26 weapons and you need 30 lvl 4 for a trophy so that's a bit sus 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, z-TRAUMA-- said:

The same 2 intel glitched for me and 2 of my friends so we're all 37 out of 39. By the looks of things there's only 26 weapons and you need 30 lvl 4 for a trophy so that's a bit sus 

There's 27 if you count the Shotgun you get with the Deluxe Edition, though I'm thinking some of the guns might be locked behind challenges or some other secret location.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There's 27 if you count the Shotgun you get with the Deluxe Edition, though I'm thinking some of the guns might be locked behind challenges or some other secret location.

Yeah you're right. my friends got another weapon from a mission reward on Intense and I got another weapon that's different to them. 

1 hour ago, z-TRAUMA-- said:

Yeah you're right. my friends got another weapon from a mission reward on Intense and I got another weapon that's different to them. 

I have 30 weapons on lvl 4 and no trophy. You get new weapons from challenges and mission rewards. I also have more than 1000 kills with electricity. I think this 2 trophies are glitched.

Extreme and insane difficulty needs a patch. we always die at the end.

No chance without medical aid

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

35 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I have 30 weapons on lvl 4 and no trophy. You get new weapons from challenges and mission rewards. I also have more than 1000 kills with electricity. I think this 2 trophies are glitched.

Extreme and insane difficulty needs a patch. we always die at the end.

No chance without medical aid

Did you get those kills in co-op or were you playing solo? I ask because I have a feeling that co-op might screw with the stat tracking.