Trophy Art is One of the Nicest I've Seen

HQ710

What happened to the Assassins Creed franchise when AC2 had beautiful Trophy Art and the the rest of the games have ugly cheap photos for trophys. Not a big deal, but just an observation. Dishonored also has beautiful trophy art.

HQ710.png

Edited by HQ710
  • Like 1

What happened to the Assassins Creed franchise when AC2 had beautiful Trophy Art and the the rest of the games have ugly cheap photos for trophys. Not a big deal, but just an observation. Dishonored also has beautiful trophy art.

Good point.

I guess that's what happens when a franchise is being repetitive and not being creative. We donate more money, they create more sequels but they can get lazy at some point.

After I finish AC2 and AC3 Liberation (psvita), I'm done with this franchise. I won't bother looking at it again come ps4.

• 4 weeks later...

I like it when trophies come together as a picture like in Noby Noby Boy and Gravity Rush Add-Ons. Anyone recall any other games which have this?

The newest Wonderbook game does, its beautiful as well.

Mafia 2, and AC2 had great icons. Dishonored I loved but they repeated a few in the list :(

The Rayman games have excellent ones.

Thats from the top of my head.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe Ubisoft fired the art designers for the trophies......

"HEY!! Ubisoft!!! I want them back!!! YOU told me they were going to work on it forever! The new art doesn't look good!!"

I think this is the perfect reaction, just my opinion though :awesome:

Edited by AssassinShadow56

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...