How to remove license plate and mirrors

Genetics94

How to remove license plates and mirrors? Did anybody find a way? In career > workshop (shop & inventory), I only find options to purchase, but no way to entirely remove them (like you can in Ride 4).

Edit: found it, it's in career > mechanics > but then.... the license plate doesn't have an icon on the motorbike shown on the left, however, in the top-right menu under the 6th item, you'll find a way to remove the license plate. A bit weird UX, but at least there's a way.

Edited by Genetics94
figured out the answer
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 18/8/2021 at 11:44 PM, Genetics94 said:

How to remove license plates and mirrors? Did anybody find a way? In career > workshop (shop & inventory), I only find options to purchase, but no way to entirely remove them (like you can in Ride 4).

Edit: found it, it's in career > mechanics > but then.... the license plate doesn't have an icon on the motorbike shown on the left, however, in the top-right menu under the 6th item, you'll find a way to remove the license plate. A bit weird UX, but at least there's a way.

I have removed the license plate and it won't let me run with the motorcycle, any solution?

Thanks.

Edit: That only happens in the BMW, any other bike the plate can be removed.

Edited by KoeunDaniel