Eaxctly how hard is Adept Nurse on console?

I just managed to get the triple blink generator grab and i noticed that the only trophies i have left for platinum is 500 Sacrifices, Adept Billy, Wraith, Doctor & Nurse. The only one that might pose a challenge is nurse, alI other killers i know i can adept within 2-3 games.

So i decided to try and go for the platinum even though i told myself i never would. Played a few nurse games and only been close once i think. Everyone got hooked 2 times and i ended up getting one kill.

But fuck the corn, can't see shit in it. Lost survivors so many times.

How many games did it take you? 

Edited by Quink666

What rank are you? Rank is incredibly important in how excruciatingly difficult or how fairly easy it’ll be.

I can’t remember how many matches it took, but probably less than Plague and some others.

I’m absolutely awful with Nurse, but it’s a lot easier than Killers that have insta-down powers that you need to use, but not too much or you’ll lose points, and not too few or you won’t gain enough points.

I’d say if you managed to get the 3+ blinks and a grab you’re already past the difficulty of Nurse’s Adept trophy.

• Like 1

Te nurse is the most difficult adept. 

you can try the day 13 of the month to low your rank if you look in this match you don't have the adept don't sacrifice the survivor to don't win the two pipes.

other advices is use good items for example to look where is your flash is good for nurse.

the most important when you play with nurse is anticipated the direction of the survivor loop.

And can you sorprise when they are repairing motors with a flash.

IF you play in small maps( silent hill, hawking's) you can Cross the wall and go fast to other motor.

the three perks of the nurse are meta can you have some advantage with this.

Edited by MANU1950
  • Like 1

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get adept nurse after my first few hours with her, but I managed to unlock it on my second night playing her. You've got to almost anticipate your opponents moves and just get used to how differently she plays from other killers. 

If you've already got most of the adept killers then I believe you've got this, just keep at it.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai
  • Like 1

Just now, OmegaRejectz said:

What rank are you?

I just hit purple on killer. Don't play often but right now i wish i played killer even less. At rank 20 i know i could get this within a few hours. But SBMM is prob coming with Pinhead DLC so i might just have to play a few games horribly bad to get low MMR.

2 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

other advices is use good adons for example to look where is your flash is good for nurse.

Yeah im gonna try a few games with that addon now and see if it does any difference for me

One thing I forgot to mention, with any Killer Adept, the best thing you can do is play like an asshole and tunnel somebody out of the game.

If you tunnel somebody out of the game really early than that means its a 1v3, which means 1 less person able to be on gens, be in a chase, do totems, heal, etc. Even as the worst Killer it’s incredibly difficult for Survivors to win a 3v1.

Keeping gens is important, getting 9+ hooks is important, making sure to not camp is important, making sure to get your Deviousness points (making sure you’re using your ability (teleporting).

Another thing I’ll say again that I always say, the Adept system is complete trash and literally forces you to play poor if you’re actually good with Killer x, because if you get a 4K 3 minutes into the match you’ll only get Brutal Killer. But BHVR won’t listen to fans, so just keep working at it cause I can’t ever see it changing.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Nurse is actually one of the stronger killers to go against, which is why her difficulty is "Very hard". She's not really easy for new players though as she can't just go for the M1 hit as she is very slow, instead you have to chain a blink or two to be close enough to smack them. Her perks are actually pretty good a slow down perk for survivors that are injured, aura reading to survivors healing, and survivors are much louder so they are easier to detect.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

which is why her difficulty is "Very hard".

The Killer difficulty rating is based on how difficult it is to learn them/their skill ceiling. Obviously it can't take certain aspects into effect though.

Which is why it's misleading as The Nurse is both incredibly powerful and fairly easy to learn, especially compared to somebody like Blight.

Adept Nurse is fairly easy though. It's a shame she got nerfed, but it's not like her perks even were affected by that. But the addition of disconnection bots means that survivors can't just DC to screw you over.