It's about time: A fix for the leaderboard that doesn't involve rarity

I'm going to give you some advice @AmazingNoeder, because it's hard for me to read thru your posts. Use proper spelling and punctuation, please. Because you're from Brazil, English probably isn't your first language and I will agree it's a very difficult language for newcomers.

Please, properly spell and use punctuation when need be. Saying "I m", "wich", "ear a funny thing" when you're already making bogus claims isn't going to get more people to believe your statements. It's very likely you are responding from a smartphone which granted, smartphones aren't exactly great when it comes to spell check.

I don't want to say I entirely disagree with you. Taking some time to construct your posts better and use proper spell check will go a long way, trust me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I'm going to give you some advice @AmazingNoeder, because it's hard for me to read thru your posts. Use proper spelling and punctuation, please. Because you're from Brazil, English probably isn't your first language and I will agree it's a very difficult language for newcomers.

Please, properly spell and use punctuation when need be. Saying "I m", "wich", "ear a funny thing" when you're already making bogus claims isn't going to get more people to believe your statements. It's very likely you are responding from a smartphone which granted, smartphones aren't exactly great when it comes to spell check.

I don't want to say I entirely disagree with you. Taking some time to construct your posts better and use proper spell check will go a long way, trust me.

I know i speel with a lot of issues, actually English is pretty easy to learn compared to all other languages,i know i m writing a lot of things wrong,i just don't care to do it right,unless something can't get understand,and sometimes isn't care the problem,but i don't know,i never had a real class of  English, that's why my writing is that bad

And Brazilians in general don't have the "know english" in their culture,i mean that the majority of the people here lets say 75% ( example number not accurate but used to "ilustrate" the "majority" word,yeah.... that's one of the uses of "example" illustration)

Don't know nothing about English,and the education here is a joke

I said I don't care cuz sometimes the keyboard don't help as it is English/Portuguese or i don't even have time to check

Thanks for the good advice btw

Edited by AmazingNoeder