PS5 Trophy List Tile Art Lazy and Disappointing

PhantomFear94

50 minutes ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Now if Sony would only fix how bad the PS4 title art looks on PS5. Its a complete eye sore since launch and looks like an amateur designed it. Them changing the tiles on PS5 broke the look of the trophy system completely. 

Yeah, still wondering why the PS4 tiles can't just be full-size rectangles while the PS5 tiles co-exist as squares. At least we have vertical trophy navigation again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KenobiEagle said:

Yeah, still wondering why the PS4 tiles can't just be full-size rectangles while the PS5 tiles co-exist as squares. At least we have vertical trophy navigation again.

Yes, I completely agree. Seems like such an easy fix for the employees Sony has. I honestly can't believe this look was okay'd. What I don't understand is it looks exactly how you are describing it on the app. I wish there was a way to contact Sony to bring this to their attention. I've reached out to them on Twitter a few times and never get a response. Hopefully, they fix it to look like what you said, but I'm not real hopeful.

7 hours ago, chalky83 said:

They should have just kept them as rectangles for PS5 games, the change was unnecessary and now makes things look messy.

It really does, looks like someone that had no idea what they were doing designed it. Like you said they should have just left them as rectangles. I hope one day they fix it because it really irritates me every time I look at it. Luckily I own a PS5 currently, but with this update to PS4 it's even more ridiculous. They crammed the PS5 square tiles into the PS4 rectangles. Really just seems like they just don't care.

• Like 1