Autopop trophies

Patrickosan

Yup, just autopopped all trophies that were in the PS4 save I had.

You have to make sure you have your final PS4 save on your PS5 and then just press the Transfer Save option, easy peasy. Everything pops when loading in.

• Like 1

Do you get the new ps5 trophy list just for owning the game on ps4 or do you need to purchase the director’s cut version? 
What about if you get the director’s cut upgrade from the PSN Store (the one that’s just 20$)? Is it cross-buy ps4/ps5 or is it just the content for the ps4 version?

12 minutes ago, lewy_your_pic said:

do you have to have the PS4 version installed to transfer like spider-man? need to know so i can start downloading now 

No need, sucker punch seems to have resolved the previous problem from transferring saves from ps4 to ps5. You just need to have your ps4 save file on your ps5 storage then your good to go.

24 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Since it auto pops, is it better to keep playing the PS4 version till 100% completion then since normally auto pop doesnt work backwards?

Isn't playing the ps4 version with the performance patch exactly the same as playing the ps5 version anyway as well?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Since it auto pops, is it better to keep playing the PS4 version till 100% completion then since normally auto pop doesnt work backwards?

According to the Legends Rivals blog post, progress for Legends goes both ways.  Hopefully someone can confirm it works with the Legends trophies too.  When I have my PS5 version (hopefully tomorrow) I may use a side account to see if it's true, if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

2 hours ago, Anke said:

Yup, just autopopped all trophies that were in the PS4 save I had.

You have to make sure you have your final PS4 save on your PS5 and then just press the Transfer Save option, easy peasy. Everything pops when loading in.

What if you download your new game plus save?

35 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Based on the Digital Foundry video I think the difference is that the backwards compatible version is running on 1800p 60 fps on graphics mode while ps5 version is dynamic 4k 60 as is. That and the haptic feedback. It's not a big deal to me anyway, the BC version still looks gorgeous and buttery smooth.

Thank God it's an autopop then. It's ridiculous to bring out another list, when there is basically zero difference. 

Pretty much the same as Jedi Fallen Order, which was a free upgrade atleast. 

Look at Sony. They charge extra money but are even too lazy to adjust the trophy list image to the PS5 picture format lol

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Famemachine said:

Does anybody know if it’s possible to only auto pop the online Legends trophies? I would love to get this platinum again on PS5. 

Unless you never played the single player version and only Legends on your PS4 save file I dont think that's possible since they both share the same save file.

4 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Unless you never played the single player version and only Legends on your PS4 save file I dont think that's possible since they both share the same save file.

But I could get the PS5 plat first and autopop the dlc trophies afterwards