Autopop trophies

Patrickosan

3 hours ago, Ariost said:

Has anyone got the new Legends: Rivals and Mastery Challenges to auto pop on PlayStation 5? Just wondering if its possible, I've transferred my ps4 saves over but nothing has auto popped. Do I need to redo something?

The trophies for cursed gear and binding gear auto popped for me and two of my buddies, but we had to redo the Rivals win and summon 5 shades trophies.  Couldn't get those to pop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone will be interested to know but you can unlock all the solo trophies "legit" and only autopop the Legends ones after if you want.

This is something that I wanted to do because I loved the game and I wanted to redo the plat but I really didn't want to redo the Legends trophies. So I replayed the game normally (+ the DLC) and after I got all the the trophies I transfered my PS4 save and it autopoped all the Legends trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, TheStark700 said:

Hi, not sure if this was answered yet but do we need to have both PS4 and PS5 versions installed the same time to autopop? My PS5 is running low on space so I'd prefer to install just one version of the game.

You can transfer the save on the PS4 version. Delete it after and install the PS5 version and access the save you transferred from there.

5 hours ago, Gattusso02 said:

Can't remember anymore but I'm pretty sure that if you can't import multiple save files, you can do it one by one to get them both on the PS5 version.

I can confirm you need to importe the saves separately to auto pop all the trophies.

Now i only need to finish my ng+ and upload it as well. Thanks.

20 hours ago, xSCOOBYDOO96x said:

When you transfer your PS4 save to the ps5 does it auto pop all the trophies and does the raids trophy auto pop cause I don’t wanna go through that again 

If you transfer a 100% completed save file, you will get everything to unlock except

A Painful Blockage
Summon five Shades in a single Rivals match.

this was my own personal experience.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Installed the game last night and transferred ps4 save and booted the game expecting the trophies to autopop but nothing came out. Popped the screenshot trophy hoping it would trigger everything else but still no dice. I should note that the game was still downloading the patch (around 12gb) when I tried, anyone had the same experience? Patch should be done by now but still at work for the next 6 hours. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 0:41 AM, Alex_R-13 said:

For me, the trophy for completing NG+ and 4 out of the legends trophies didn't autopop although I have them all on PS4? I transfered both my NG+ PS4 and my main game PS4 save.

EDIT: Ok all trophies popped now, in case you have the same issue: When you import your main game and NG+ saves, you have to overwrite your legends data (I read the message wrong and thought that I will overwrite the PS5 legends (fresh) data to the saves I would import, but it's the other way around). Weird that those trophies I mentioned only unlock when you choose to overwrite the legends data.

Super helpful explanation. Thank you for posting this!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I imported my 100% PS4 save file, all but two trophies auto popped.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13714-ghost-of-tsushima/75-champion-of-the-kami

and

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13714-ghost-of-tsushima/77-a-painful-blockage

didn't auto pop, I had to play two rivals matches to get them. You can do them in a single match, but I played without enemies in the first match and you can only summon two shades when there is no one on the enemy team who can kill them. So don't do that, play against other players first and only do it without enemies if you lost after summoning five shades.

• Like 1

I just finished playing Iki Island on the PS4 version and then transferred the save to autopop the PS5 trophies. Every single trophy earned popped including the photo mode one. In addition when I loaded in, only two trophies popped on screen: ‘common courtesy’ and the platinum.

on here its says platinum time was 1 second, but I won’t lie, I’m a little concerned as when looking at fastest achievers 1st place is 3 min 30 something seconds. My time is widly different than that and looks suspicious, I don’t want to get flagged on here.

Edited by AxillarySloth53

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, viech54 said:

Just chiming in - I just did the same. 100% complete save, and these two were the only ones that did not pop for me. 

I just did save transfer and am missing alot of the trophies

*edit* for some reason my last save was not uploaded to PSN. I have booted up my ps4 and uploaded the save and the autopop worked

Edited by ZeromusF4

This transfer thingy is extremely bugged. I 100%'d the game on PS4 not long after it released then uploaded my save when Iki/Director's Cut released, but I guess something went wrong without me knowing. I had around 170h on it.

The save that got transferred is a random save from act 3 that I have no idea how it got into cloud. (clocked in almost 60 hours). All the trophies I unlocked post-transfer match the progress I had on this save.

Since I can't go back to my old PS4 I have no other choice than continue playing, 100% it again and earn the remaining trophies again.

Always remember to double-check before moving to PS5.

Does anyone know how to get your PS4 savegame if you don't have your PS4 anymore? I sold my PS4 a couple of months ago and i'm trying to retreive my savegame somehow.

Edit: The issue with the savegame is fixed.

Other question:

I've played 100% on the normal version of GoT on the PS4. Now, i've autopopped 98% of the story. I just need some pools, shrines etc.

Can anyone confirm if the missing shrines are on IKI-island? that is the part that i didn't do yet on PS4 (wasn't availible)

Edited by Vip3r92_

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 0:26 AM, Jacob-Darka77 said:

Does auto-pop work across different regions? I got the plat in the EU-PS4 version of the game, if I got the game for US-PS5 will auto-pop work?

'Wanted to do a follow-up on this, yes auto-pop works across different regions.

• 8 months later...