Best Written Show on TV

ddd49

Fuck yeah, Doctor Who.  :highfive:

I love Doctor Who, but let me tell you a story about that. Especially in some of the older shows from the 70s and 80s, the writers relied on the Doctor's sonic screwdriver so much as a crutch to bail him out of trouble, that the producers and whatnot started telling them that it would be broken or otherwise inoperative to force them to write better quality scripts. You know, instead of relying on that handy little deus ex machina in the Doctor's pocket.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

is the walking dead worth watching ?

i started it last year but never really finished the first season

It's an OK show. It's more of a chick show (a drama that focuses on interactions between the group of ppl) with some cool zombie stuff thrown in for the guys. It needs to at least DOUBLE the amount of zombie altercations for this show to become a good show. Plus most of the things that happen to the characters (especially the main character Rick) are so far fetched and would NEVER happen its gets a little much sometimes.

It's an OK show. It's more of a chick show (a drama that focuses on interactions between the group of ppl) with some cool zombie stuff thrown in for the guys. It needs to at least DOUBLE the amount of zombie altercations for this show to become a good show. Plus most of the things that happen to the characters (especially the main character Rick) are so far fetched and would NEVER happen its gets a little much sometimes.

ahh i see, the whole drama thing reminds me of game of thrones too really i was hoping for like giants and so forth :/ like lord of the rings is like sigh 

ill give it a go nonetheless once ive caught up with all the other shows im currently watching

ahh i see, the whole drama thing reminds me of game of thrones too really i was hoping for like giants and so forth :/ like lord of the rings is like sigh 

ill give it a go nonetheless once ive caught up with all the other shows im currently watching

Very good comparison! What Game of a Thrones is to the Medieval Fantasy genera (more story than fantasy) is what The Walking Dead is to the Zombie genera. Don't get me wrong, it's a good show, it's just not the ZOMBIE show I was hoping for.