Core Update - Wait with installation!

Vive_ut_vivas

15 hours ago, Fanatico1981 said:

For me there are some Sub-DLC which I should buy again.

They are already installed, but in this case the game also complains, that I have to buy the Parent-DLC for this specific DLC.

When I check the store they all have the installed marker, but the game is not really able to recognize that fact and so these DLC are also not selectable in the main menu.

Problems occurs on PS4-Version, played on PS5

Which store you're checking? Store via PS Homescreen or Store via ingame shop and dlc select? You have to select all the dlcs you want via ingame and install it through. Notice, that you get maybe 2 downloads, where you have to cancel the ps5 dlc download.

If you're still having trouble, I would suggest to reinstall the whole game, and then reinstall the dlcs you're missing via ingame store in correct order.

1 hour ago, I3arbiQ said:

Which store you're checking? Store via PS Homescreen or Store via ingame shop and dlc select? You have to select all the dlcs you want via ingame and install it through. Notice, that you get maybe 2 downloads, where you have to cancel the ps5 dlc download.

If you're still having trouble, I would suggest to reinstall the whole game, and then reinstall the dlcs you're missing via ingame store in correct order.

I will give it a try.

Looks like it is a little bit complex, because of the ps5 and ps4 version, if you play it on ps5.

I checked it both ways and most of the game, the first menu in the game said, that the dlc is not installed, but the submenu said, that it is installed.