Winter solstice and other DLC questions

Are all winter solstice trophies still avalaible? From what i understand it is part of a timed christmas event?

Furthermore. Some DLC packages says "ps4 and ps5", other only have the ps4 option avalaible. Are they still save to buy on ps5? Will they still count towards the ps5 trophy list?

thanks!

1: Yes, because Seasonal Event trophies aren't allowed on any Sony console unless they can still be obtained long after the event is over, therefore these trophies are obtainable year round on the PS4 and PS5.

2: I can't answer that for sure but I imagine it's just a typo, though I would wait for someone to answer who is more in the know about this game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, monochrome said:

Any DLC you buy will also be available for the PS5 since your in-game progress is shared between the two consoles via your PSN account. So anything you do on the PS4 version will carry over to the PS5 and vice versa. 1f642.png

Sure, but there are both a ps4 and a ps5 list for the game. So if i buy a DLC that says "ps4 version" and pop a trophy, does it get added to the ps4 trophy list for dbd, or to the ps5 list?

34 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Sure, but there are both a ps4 and a ps5 list for the game. So if i buy a DLC that says "ps4 version" and pop a trophy, does it get added to the ps4 trophy list for dbd, or to the ps5 list?

It'll be added to whichever version of the game you were playing when you unlocked the trophy. If you pop it while running the PS4 version, it will be unlocked on the PS4 list and vice versa for the PS5. All DLC trophies are available for both the PS4 and PS5 trophy lists regardless if it says PS4/PS5 Version, it only depends on which version of the game you're running on your console that determines which list it unlocks on.

• Like 2