J_E_B_B

1047 Wins

25 posts in this topic

What’s the best way to go about this besides playing legit? Is boosting even practical? What about the custom lobbies?

 

This game is fun and all but I don’t enjoy it enough to the point of winning 1047 games naturally.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best gamemode you can accomplish this in is TDM matches are less than 8 minutes, The new 2v2 gamemode is also a good option the matches tend to be quite short. At the moment i’m at 645/1047 but this is what i’ve been doing. very fun game though!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1047 * 8 mins / 60 = 140 hours.

 

Providing you win 100% of all games played.

And not including any waiting times to get into the next game.

 

On a 50 50 win lose ratio and including connection times, about 400 hours?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2021 at 11:01 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

Fastest achievers stock 3-4 weeks (less than a month) for 100%. The grind is real, you must play like 12 hours per day or more, being fairly decent at the game, and loads of patience to achieve it. Congrats to those people for this! But without a Plat, well... 

It's not even the lack of plat incentive. It's the lack of fun playing it for that long unless you really love the game. There are too many other actual good SP games out there for me. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may get this eventually through daily play, but if you're a 100% profile hunter, stay far away. The game is fun in short bursts, but prepare to either hate your life, or accept that this is a long term 100%. I'm doing the latter. If it takes me a year plus to full clear, I'm ok with that. If you're not, play on a secondary profile, because the game is legit old-school fps fun,  but a terrible 100%.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add onto the pile of annoyance that is this trophy list, im at 1065 wins currently and my trophy hasnt popped

 

Edit: Trophy just popped at 1091 wins

 

 

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
Edit
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Just to add onto the pile of annoyance that is this trophy list, im at 1065 wins currently and my trophy hasnt popped

mine popped at 1061, the first achiever got theirs at 1030 that 1047 trophy is kinda buggy i guess 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Just to add onto the pile of annoyance that is this trophy list, im at 1065 wins currently and my trophy hasnt popped

Maybe if you played the game it would pop for you 🤣 but yeah mine poped at 1056 wins I played every match aswell and earned it proply not cheating. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, urbangrimer said:

Maybe if you played the game it would pop for you 🤣 but yeah mine poped at 1056 wins I played every match aswell and earned it proply not cheating. 

Good on you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the funding the studio just got I imagine this game is going to be around for a while so I’m in no rush for this. It’s fun and the challenges keep me coming back for a couple rounds a day.
 

With all the rumble game modes too the game gives you a ton of options to get to the 1047 wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,! I have 272 wins, one question: what is the best way for the wins? I play for the most part in swat mode, but maybe there is a faster way to get the trophy. Thank in you advance. 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MakkutheCrazy said:

Hi guys,! I have 272 wins, one question: what is the best way for the wins? I play for the most part in swat mode, but maybe there is a faster way to get the trophy. Thank in you advance. 1f601.png

Personally i played instagib for the Majority of my wins, I felt like the matches are the fastest there, 2-3 mins per win on average, but ofc itll depend on your skill how fast it goes. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2021 at 0:24 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Personally i played instagib for the Majority of my wins, I felt like the matches are the fastest there, 2-3 mins per win on average, but ofc itll depend on your skill how fast it goes. 

I think Laser tag is by far the fastest/best gametype for the wins. Just make sure to turn crossplay off to limit the randoms you encounter. The downside is the matches take awhile to find but its basically a guaranteed win every time if you just get bot matches. I could beat the randoms a good amount of the time but would quit and re-search if there was more than 1 person or I could tell I wasn't going to win a game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly I wont be getting the 100%, too many m&k/pc players (seen 2 hackers so far) and too many bots. Currently at ~75 wins and 250k dmg, ill get everything done except the 1047 wins then call it good.

If at any point pc get excluded from crossplay, input based mm is added and bots are removed then ill return.

I tip my hat to anyone that gets all those wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently earned the 1047 wins trophy. It was not hard at all. But it was tedious ASF. And I ma a sucker for very grindy games. After playing the game for over a month non-stop, I learned that most of my wins were coming from playing almost exclusively in Contamination Mode between the hours of 12:30 am to 3:30 am. I live in Australia, and have no idea how to work out the time zones. But my point is when I played at those times, I almost had no human players to deal with. It was 98% bots in the games. And they are so easy to defeat, that it's a joke. Turn cross-play off as well. Matches may take a bit longer to start and play, but in the end you will get victories. I was averaging between 15-20 wins per night. But because of the hours I was playing, it was very exhausting. When I finally hit 1047 wins the trophy did not pop. I closed the application, reopened, checked my stats page, and the trophy popped. I did not have to play any more matches. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I recently earned the 1047 wins trophy. It was not hard at all. But it was tedious ASF. And I ma a sucker for very grindy games. After playing the game for over a month non-stop, I learned that most of my wins were coming from playing almost exclusively in Contamination Mode between the hours of 12:30 am to 3:30 am. I live in Australia, and have no idea how to work out the time zones. But my point is when I played at those times, I almost had no human players to deal with. It was 98% bots in the games. And they are so easy to defeat, that it's a joke. Turn cross-play off as well. Matches may take a bit longer to start and play, but in the end you will get victories. I was averaging between 15-20 wins per night. But because of the hours I was playing, it was very exhausting. When I finally hit 1047 wins the trophy did not pop. I closed the application, reopened, checked my stats page, and the trophy popped. I did not have to play any more matches. 

 

 

I can no longer play in games with more than 2-3 bots due to the latest patch (games cannot start with just 1 human), my region (us west) and my playtime availability. I have always kept crossplay off as i do in every game that includes pc. Even if i could play between 1am-5am for maximum bots (i cant), id still need 1 human opponent to start the match.

Im gonna boost the railgun collateral and portal kill then just stop until the game is improved somehow. The game was great regardless of bots for the first month but now i hate it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that's annoying about the Bots etc.

What's your strong point in the game? TDM?

I mean - what's your best mode? Maybe concentrate on that.

I was getting alot of wins playing Domination. 

But Contamination was the best for wins (for me)

Edited by TheDarkKratos
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Well, that's annoying about the Bots etc.

What's your strong point in the game? TDM?

I mean - what's your best mode? Maybe concentrate on that.

I was getting alot of wins playing Domination. 

But Contamination was the best for wins (for me)

How are almost all of your games against only bots? Its 3am right now for me (first time playing this late) and my lobbies still have only 2 bots at the most with the human players being incredibly good (lv250s).

I looked up the player who first 100% this game and 99% of his games were purely against bots as well.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DHawk12 said:

I apologize that I am unable to answer your first question. Perhaps it's a region thing, not a game thing? I would be more than happy to help you by being a second person in your lobby, and trying to find matches full of bots. I can just run around, search for human players, and not kill anything. I have been looking for an excuse to redownload Splitgate and play it again. Even though im at 100% completion. The game is obviously not region-locked. Perhaps if you download the game from an EU region, that might solve your problem. Your stats/progress should carry over? Im not sure. I have played games in different regions before and managed to fix annoying issues such as this. Just a thought. 

 

 

 

Edited by TheDarkKratos
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

 

Are you using a vpn, geofilter or a method to skirt the sbmm? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Absolutely not. I have no idea what they are. Except I have heard of VPN'S before. I did it all legit. Hard work too. Even if it was mainly bots.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Nope. Absolutely not. I have no idea what they are. Except I have heard of VPN'S before. I did it all legit. Hard work too. Even if it was mainly bots.

Via splitgate tracker.com, you have won 50 of your last 57 games with 1550 kills and 134 deaths. Almost all those wins/kills were against purely bots and in the games you lost you had 0 kills (4+ humans were in every game).

Did you find a way to reverse boost in order to guarantee bots for a certain amount of games? Im no stranger to reverse boosting, I do that in apex legends.

 

Edit: After further inspection, only 3-4 players with 100% on this game did so completely legit. The rest found a way to get pure bot lobbies in 90% of games and 2 used a afk bot to keep queueing lobbies without getting booted (0 score wins).

 

Edit 2: Its not a region thing, I enabled a vpn for 3 different countries and still never had more than 2 bots (japan, australia, germany). Looks like we all have to do it legit unless the 5-6 players with 100% share their secret on how to farm bot lobbies.

Edited by DHawk12
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2021 at 8:53 PM, DHawk12 said:

Looks like we all have to do it legit unless the 5-6 players with 100% share their secret on how to farm bot lobbies.

No secrets here, dude. How I earned that trophy was exactly how I explained it. I just put in alot of time (about 325 hours) during the early hours of every morning.

I was glad when it was all over. It really wore me out bigtime. Oh, and what is reverse-boosting? Never even heard of that before. You say that in my matches there

were human players. I did see some. But most of the time they did nothing much, were terrible players, or just quit. I guess I had alot of luck too. But I did it all legit.

If Contamination Mode didn't exist, I would still be struggling with this trophy. It would have been nice if the game had a platinum. But I still enjoyed playing Splitgate.

I really don't know what else to tell you.

 

Now I am struggling with Capcom Stadium (100 million caspo). That crap is going to take me 150 hours and more than 333 games of Battle Circuit to finish. Lol

 

Edited by TheDarkKratos
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.