J_E_B_B

1047 Wins

15 posts in this topic

What’s the best way to go about this besides playing legit? Is boosting even practical? What about the custom lobbies?

This game is fun and all but I don’t enjoy it enough to the point of winning 1047 games naturally.

Best gamemode you can accomplish this in is TDM matches are less than 8 minutes, The new 2v2 gamemode is also a good option the matches tend to be quite short. At the moment i’m at 645/1047 but this is what i’ve been doing. very fun game though!

1047 * 8 mins / 60 = 140 hours.

Providing you win 100% of all games played.

And not including any waiting times to get into the next game.

On a 50 50 win lose ratio and including connection times, about 400 hours?

On 8/19/2021 at 11:01 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

Fastest achievers stock 3-4 weeks (less than a month) for 100%. The grind is real, you must play like 12 hours per day or more, being fairly decent at the game, and loads of patience to achieve it. Congrats to those people for this! But without a Plat, well... 

It's not even the lack of plat incentive. It's the lack of fun playing it for that long unless you really love the game. There are too many other actual good SP games out there for me. 

I may get this eventually through daily play, but if you're a 100% profile hunter, stay far away. The game is fun in short bursts, but prepare to either hate your life, or accept that this is a long term 100%. I'm doing the latter. If it takes me a year plus to full clear, I'm ok with that. If you're not, play on a secondary profile, because the game is legit old-school fps fun,  but a terrible 100%.

Just to add onto the pile of annoyance that is this trophy list, im at 1065 wins currently and my trophy hasnt popped

Edit: Trophy just popped at 1091 wins

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
Edit

7 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Just to add onto the pile of annoyance that is this trophy list, im at 1065 wins currently and my trophy hasnt popped

mine popped at 1061, the first achiever got theirs at 1030 that 1047 trophy is kinda buggy i guess 

5 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Maybe if you played the game it would pop for you 🤣 but yeah mine poped at 1056 wins I played every match aswell and earned it proply not cheating. 

1 hour ago, urbangrimer said:

Maybe if you played the game it would pop for you 🤣 but yeah mine poped at 1056 wins I played every match aswell and earned it proply not cheating. 

Good on you

After the funding the studio just got I imagine this game is going to be around for a while so I’m in no rush for this. It’s fun and the challenges keep me coming back for a couple rounds a day.

With all the rumble game modes too the game gives you a ton of options to get to the 1047 wins.

Hi guys,! I have 272 wins, one question: what is the best way for the wins? I play for the most part in swat mode, but maybe there is a faster way to get the trophy. Thank in you advance. 😁

9 hours ago, MakkutheCrazy said:

Hi guys,! I have 272 wins, one question: what is the best way for the wins? I play for the most part in swat mode, but maybe there is a faster way to get the trophy. Thank in you advance. 1f601.png

Personally i played instagib for the Majority of my wins, I felt like the matches are the fastest there, 2-3 mins per win on average, but ofc itll depend on your skill how fast it goes. 

On 9/16/2021 at 0:24 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Personally i played instagib for the Majority of my wins, I felt like the matches are the fastest there, 2-3 mins per win on average, but ofc itll depend on your skill how fast it goes. 

I think Laser tag is by far the fastest/best gametype for the wins. Just make sure to turn crossplay off to limit the randoms you encounter. The downside is the matches take awhile to find but its basically a guaranteed win every time if you just get bot matches. I could beat the randoms a good amount of the time but would quit and re-search if there was more than 1 person or I could tell I wasn't going to win a game.