1047 Wins

J_E_B_B

Match Length is 8 mins. This trophy takes 280 hours if you win 50% of the games, that's not too bad if this is like 'your game' i guess. Still, a dedicated player putting in 40 hours a week you're looking at 7 weeks of gaming

Edited by BlakeCarson666
match length

Easiest way is to play the hyper bats mode where you play for 50 kills with more speed and only baseball bat, the game can be around 3-5 minutes, and it's not that tedious, the only flop is that that mode is not as popular as the others, but it's a way to progress.

I'm almost at 200 wins, i'm considering that doing 100 wins per month (also playing other stuff) average is not a bad rythm, it's crazy that only 17 people (at the moment writing this) have the trophy.

• Like 1

I just got 100 wins. in the first 5 days I got about 70 wins playing a lot, then I ended up leaving for various reasons, and little by little I got the last 30, and I have to say: every win is a hard fight, you really need to play for real to get it, I I've been thinking about how easy the first days and weeks of this game against bots were, whoever managed it at that time was very lucky, because now each battle is fierce, and usually the final result is with only 2-3 kills difference between the teams, and the lead is lost and maintained several times during the game. another thing is the imbalance, unfortunately in many games there is some afk person and that is a sure defeat, these people just get in the way, please don't leave your afk game with turbo control or whatever, you will disrupt countless matches of people who are trying hard to win. as much as I play well, in some matches scoring up to 25 kills with luck, it's still not possible against a full and active team. those 1047 wins will indeed be a real challenge.

I highly doubt I’ll ever return to this game, it was only fun during the first 2 months it was out. Between the hardcore pc/m&k players, portal campers, afk’ers, bad maps and bots, this game is unplayable for me. I’m not a bad player either, I’m well above average in fps’s.

Props to everyone who manages 1047 wins, we all should have grinded the wins during the first month or two of release when we could have boosted pure bot games while the bots were braindead.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DHawk12 said:

I highly doubt I’ll ever return to this game, it was only fun during the first 2 months it was out. Between the hardcore pc/m&k players, portal campers, afk’ers, bad maps and bots, this game is unplayable for me. I’m not a bad player either, I’m well above average in fps’s.

Props to everyone who manages 1047 wins, we all should have grinded the wins during the first month or two of release when we could have boosted pure bot games while the bots were braindead.

yes, having the bots disabled was one of the worst things to happen. the game is cool, but 1047 wins is just too much. it's less than 10 maps, and even with the good variety of modes it's not fun enough after a while. this game had a millionaire investment recently, at least new maps should be added, and if there was an option to play with bots it would be perfect for trophy purpose.

On 18.1.2022 at 8:32 PM, kevao97 said:

having the bots disabled was one of the worst things to happen

Nope, there are still in the game and still really dumb (usually running together, trying to enter portal even it is closed on the other side etc).

If you disable crossplay (which actually should be the first thing you do in this game), most of the games will look like this one https://tracker.gg/splitgate/match/psn/e987fae7-915a-4fb9-9789-65e768321b8f

You can also quit any game without penalty, once you see, that you are definitely loosing it (like having 15 - 30 score). If you deselect some long modes, such as everything with zone controll and ball, every game will be less than a 5 minute long. But yes - it is still 1000hrs+ 100%.

UPD: Here is "Disable Crossplay" option:

crossplay-splitgate.jpg

Edited by ScooloV

6 hours ago, ScooloV said:

Nope, there are still in the game and still really dumb (usually running together, trying to enter portal even it is closed on the other side etc).

If you disable crossplay (which actually should be the first thing you do in this game), most of the games will look like this one https://tracker.gg/splitgate/match/psn/e987fae7-915a-4fb9-9789-65e768321b8f

You can also quit any game without penalty, once you see, that you are definitely loosing it (like having 15 - 30 score). If you deselect some long modes, such as everything with zone controll and ball, every game will be less than a 5 minute long. But yes - it is still 1000hrs+ 100%.

UPD: Here is "Disable Crossplay" option:

crossplay-splitgate.jpg

how did you manage to die 10 times in a game with bots? Your observation is extremely interesting, all my matches are full players, usually players from other platforms and no bots. I'll look into that from now on and see if it works.

and it wouldn't take +1000 hours, it would take somewhere between 300-400 hours, winning at least half of the games played, that time decreasing if you win 80% of the games played or whatever (with bots I would probably win almost all of them).

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

how did you manage to die 10 times in a game with bots?

Because even though they are dumb, they shoot very well, especially because they run together. At least that doesn't stop from winning the game without bothering much.

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

it would take somewhere between 300-400 hours

Redid some calculations.

Each game takes 4-5 minutes to win and 2-3 minutes to wait. But you won't win each game, let say even with bots in your and opposite team you win only 50% of them, other 50% you quit after a half (cause it is allowed).

So it takes:

2000 x 2-3 = 4000-6000 minutes waiting time for games where you win and where you loose

1000 x 4-5 = 4000-5000 minutes in winning games

1000 x 2-2.5 (we play only half and then quit) = 2000 - 2500 minutes in losing games

10000-13500 minutes or 166-225 hours.

So yeah, 300 hours seems like a real time for 100%, if you play with team and/or you are very skilled that can decrease the time to 150-200 hours.

Edited by ScooloV
  • Like 1

@ScooloV i have disabled crossplay as mentioned by you and i've been playing like this for 1-2 hours, so far no luck playing against bots, my matches are full of ps4 players. I don't know if it has to do with the time or server in South America, maybe at more restricted times (between 1 and 5 am) it should work.

Edit: exactly after this post, i found a match with team full bots, and they act exactly as you described, they are always in squad all 4. the match ended 50 - 49, all of them scoring the same (12, 13 kills each) and there was only a human player on my team. I don't know if this method will make the wins any easier, but it doesn't hurt to test.

Edited by kevao97

Yeah bots were never removed, an update around october just changed the rule where games must have a total of 2+ humans in order to start.

If you are going for all those wins then I advise disabling crossplay to increase # of bots and to avoid pc players. The bots are not braindead though, they have pretty good accuracy/reflexes and they can locate you outside their fov. Killing bots through portals in the safest method, that’s their blind spot.

You also want to only enable a small amount of modes otherwise you will have full lobbies of ps4 players. I usually played team swat, bots will never land headshots right away.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, luckyegg said:

is this trophy still achievable? no 1 has earned this trophy in 2022 it seems. im asking as i might play the game but i wanna make sure its not glitched

According to the recent earners list, the most recent earner of this trophy was only a few days ago on May 29th so I guess it's still obtainable - unless you're referring to a different trophy?: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13716-splitgate/4-1047

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

According to the recent earners list, the most recent earner of this trophy was only a few days ago on May 29th so I guess it's still obtainable - unless you're referring to a different trophy?: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13716-splitgate/4-1047

oh my bad i must have seen the number 2021 instead of 2022 cause i wasnt wearing my glasses. so yeah nice to know its still obtainable

On 05/06/2022 at 5:50 AM, BigBlue198662 said:

Can you not turn off crossplay after the update? I uncheck the box in settings and yet every match still has cross-platform players in it.

I have the same issue. At first, i thought players with joystick & mouse avatars were bots but they’re playing very well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's definitely a grind. I actually enjoy the game a lot but I know I won't get this trophy for a really long time. It's more of a "What shooter am I in the mood for? Oh Splitgate!" sort of thing. Even with some exploits or boosting which is probably tough to do in this game, probably still at least 1000+ hours

• 6 months later...
On 14.9.2021 at 7:44 PM, urbangrimer said:

Maybe if you played the game it would pop for you ? but yeah mine poped at 1056 wins I played every match aswell and earned it proply not cheating. 

what do you mean by cheating? how did

On 14.9.2021 at 8:49 PM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Good on you

cheat?

• 1 month later...
On 21/01/2022 at 9:47 AM, kevao97 said:

how did you manage to die 10 times in a game with bots? Your observation is extremely interesting, all my matches are full players, usually players from other platforms and no bots. I'll look into that from now on and see if it works.

and it wouldn't take +1000 hours, it would take somewhere between 300-400 hours, winning at least half of the games played, that time decreasing if you win 80% of the games played or whatever (with bots I would probably win almost all of them).

I got a friend that he win 20% of his matche and he got the trophy!

• 2 months later...