Love/hate feeling about the multiplayer

helpthemedic

I can't be the only one having this feeling. I fucking love the online MP layup, but seriously what the fuck is wrong with the players? 

I feel that 50% of the matches no one in the team gives a fuck about the objective. Sure this is a problem with almost every online FPS games. But i have never been as frustrated about it as Iam in this game. 

I seriously thought i would not experience this problem this soon with any game on the PS4 as i thought it would almost only be "real" gamers at launch. 

Anyway while on this, I have not once heard anyone use the mic, doesn't anyone use it or do i need to plug my mic in to hear anyone? I remember when blackhawk was released with the mic bundle and the servers always had atleast 3-4 people with the mic on. Now everyone has one but Im yet to hear the first one online. At the sametime I have never used mine but i would probably plug it in if i heard some one else use it. 

I love it. But i hate when certain maps turn into spawn camping fiestas. That being said its allowed me to get a lot of my abilities leveled up a lot quicker so i guess i wont complain.

To my knowledge theres no public chat which makes absolutely zero sense in a mp game with objectives. If either of you want to play and work together im down

I don't think there's any public voice chat. Just party chat. Also, the only problem I really have is that people don't revive. There's no excuse. Every support class has it and you don't have to do any real work. Just press a button from a distance.

Im always revived by people and i mostly play support and revive everyone i can. I dont like when people dont accept it though. Feels wasted if i could have got someone else up

My problem i am having is it seems all the really good players get lumped on one team and they stick together and just obliterate the other team and makes it hard to get anything done.

ugh! i hate it when this happen especially if you're new to this MP or that, this happen to me on Resistance 2 and RDR multiplayer too, it's better if the game could puts you in match making so you could only play with people at your in-game level or skills.

ugh! i hate it when this happen especially if you're new to this MP or that, this happen to me on Resistance 2 and RDR multiplayer too, it's better if the game could puts you in match making so you could only play with people at your in-game level or skills.

There's a new recruits warzone for people who don't know how to play.

Anyone know when the first free map pack drops or at least the first of the season pass content?

I've played all the KZ MP and it happened in KZ2 quite a bit. Didn't seem to bad in 3. I was actually decent at KZ3 Mp. I agree I wish it did balance out the teams a little better.

There's a new recruits warzone for people who don't know how to play.

Anyone know when the first free map pack drops or at least the first of the season pass content?

I actually tried to get intot he new recrutes zone but it said I didn't meet the qualifications.

I am guessing about the dlc might be after Japan gets the ps4 also. Maybe they want to make sure it is out everywere before dropping the dlc.

Edited by snakebit10

There's no love hate thing for me with this game online: I FUCKING hate it.

If you're on a bad team, good luck getting out of your base camp. 75% of the time I play the team I'm on gets pinned in base. Grenades are way too overpowered and lead to far too many cheap kills. Same with the Voltage gun.

And if you get stuck in a bad game, good luck getting to another one. Every time I quit and start another game, I'm put right back into the same damn game I left. And almost always I'm put right back on the same crappy team getting slaughtered.

My turrets and air drones are immediately destroyed at least half the time I use them. My shield fares a little better, but it usually doesn't last long, and of course it does nothing to protect you from the grossly overpowered grenades.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...