Splitgate trophies cannot be synced to PSN servers yet. How will this affect my timestamps/milestones?

ABNJ

Hey everyone,

I'm coming up on my 5000th trophy milestone and am planning to make it the Returnal platinum. The problem is that I've unlocked 10 trophies in Splitgate which are not factored into my trophy count on PSN and PSNProfiles. Today 1047 Games announced that the Splitgate full release is delayed indefinitely, so trophies will likely not go live for a while. Once they do go live, will PSNProfiles retroactively place those trophies as per their timestamps and change my milestones accordingly? Or will they all be added as if they're new trophies unlocked on the day they go live, leaving milestones unaffected? 

7 minutes ago, ABNJ said:

Hey everyone,

I'm coming up on my 5000th trophy milestone and am planning to make it the Returnal platinum. The problem is that I've unlocked 10 trophies in Splitgate which are not factored into my trophy count on PSN and PSNProfiles. Today 1047 Games announced that the Splitgate full release is delayed indefinitely, so trophies will likely not go live for a while. Once they do go live, will PSNProfiles retroactively place those trophies as per their timestamps and change my milestones accordingly? Or will they all be added as if they're new trophies unlocked on the day they go live, leaving milestones unaffected? 

You can see them here:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13716-splitgate/ABNJ

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yeah I played it for the first time yesterday, I was kind of annoyed by how I had finished 8 matches and I hadn't gotten the trophy for completing a match so I logged out logged back in and got like 3 different trophies to pop back on log in, seems to me no trophies will unlock when you do them, only when you close application and log back in