Thrillseeker IV and Living of the Land IV

Pauloxzak

13 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

For Thrillseeker IV, you can just do unsynced Ifrit over and and over again. It'll be really boring but it's the fastest way to do it.

Oh man, that's actually quite helpful, I didn't think unsynced would count at all! Thanks for the info I'll be doing that definitely

I recommend going for the extreme trial mounts unsynced over doing Ifrit over and over. It's a whistle thatot less boring and you can get the fusion mounts for getting all per expansion. The way those work is that there's a chance of a mount whistle dropping but it's not 100% so you'll do the trials unsynced repeatedly with others for a nice reward at the end. 

You can also go for Tank Mounts by doing Emenation Extreme unsynced in a party. For each Tank there's a different mount for 300 trial completions as said tank. Emenation takes 1 minute to 2 minutes to clear each time unsynced in a party. 

Edited by MakoSOLIDER

1 hour ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

I recommend going for the extreme trial mounts unsynced over doing Ifrit over and over. It's a whistle thatot less boring and you can get the fusion mounts for getting all per expansion. The way those work is that there's a chance of a mount whistle dropping but it's not 100% so you'll do the trials unsynced repeatedly with others for a nice reward at the end. 

You can also go for Tank Mounts by doing Emenation Extreme unsynced in a party. For each Tank there's a different mount for 300 trial completions as said tank. Emenation takes 1 minute to 2 minutes to clear each time unsynced in a party. 

That's a nice idea too, I'll probably be doing some of both. Wish there was a faster way to get lvl80 with alt classes too, anyways