Skyrim Anniversary Edition announced, launching November 11, 2021

ziggypossum

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

I must be the only person on earth who hasn't played it despite all the editions they have released.

You and me both. In fact I was checking out a Linus Tech Tips video a couple days ago and Linus was checking out some new laptops and his crew was laughing about "Now try Skyrim on it!" And he was like "...I've never actually played Skyrim..." There might be more of us out there than Skyrim fans let on.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You and me both. In fact I was checking out a Linus Tech Tips video a couple days ago and Linus was checking out some new laptops and his crew was laughing about "Now try Skyrim on it!" And he was like "...I've never actually played Skyrim..." There might be more of us out there than Skyrim fans let on.

Maybe there is, but it may be few and far between of us who haven't played it. 

21 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

If there's a trophy stack, it would be the FOURTH trophy list for this game. Geez. And if there's a next-gen update with a separate list, the fifth.

I don't think there will be a new PS4 list. This seems to be just the current SE with a lot of Creation Club content added on.

PS5 will have a new list though.

5 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Sony launched PS5 just to sell all previous games again like gta5/Skyrim/Tsushima/ Death Stranding 

But Sony says "We believe in generations." ?

If it does get a separate list I might go for it on the PS5, it has been a few years since I played it and some of that Creation Club stuff looked good.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I was just coming to post this. Maybe one of these editions I will end up playing. I must be the only person on earth who hasn't played it despite all the editions they have released.

You are not alone, Skyrim has been on my list since like release. But there are so many games, I can't catch up even in ten years.

• Like 2

It sounds like the next-generation console upgrade for Skyrim Special Edition is free for existing owners of the Special Edition, but upgrading to the Anniversary Edition content will be a purchase option for existing owners of the Special Edition.

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/11612-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-anniversary-edition-announced-set-to-release-on-november-11-for-playstation-5-playstation-4-xbox-series-xs-xbox-one-and-pc