Skyrim Anniversary Edition announced, launching November 11, 2021

ziggypossum

I know I'm in the minority, but I think that Skyrim is easily one of the most overrated games ever. I don't get how it became as popular as it is. Never finished Special Edition, would only go back and do it for the sake of completion at this point. Easy pass from me.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 1

I'm conflicted. I am excited (A 4TH STACK LET'S GOOOOOOO), but I doubt they're fixing any of the remaining bugs that carried over into Special Edition. It would be really great if they did though, that would certainly make it worth the purchase. Oh well. its already worth it to me since I would love nothing more than yet another Skyrim platinum on my profile. I sure did recently buy a VR headset along with Skyrim VR. Time to get prepared!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY REMASTER OF FALLOUT NEW VEGAS?????????

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Jesus christ, I'm probably going to buy it again, but how many times is Todd going to re-release skyrim?

As long as you keep buying, he'll keep re-releasing it ?

Edited by Rejim
  • Like 2

For fans looking to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Skyrim – or newcomers ready to take their first step into Tamriel's northern landscape – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition releases November 11, 2021 for PlayStation 4 consoles with backwards compatibility on PlayStation 5 systems.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/08/19/bethesda-celebrates-10-years-of-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-with-new-anniversary-edition-out-november-11/

So, it's a PS4 version all over again? :D

• Like 1

Everyone on reddit says its a PS4 game and its playable through back compat, so it probably doesnt have a PS5 version so im gonna guess it wont have a new trophy list, i shall hold out on playing until then to do playthrough for DLC, never played the DLC so thatll be nice

• Like 1

On 19/08/2021 at 10:11 PM, POEman553 said:

If there's a trophy stack, it would be the FOURTH trophy list for this game. Geez. And if there's a next-gen update with a separate list, the fifth.

Where can I see the other stacks? I can only see PS3 and PS4 and VR version