Skyrim Anniversary Edition announced, launching November 11, 2021

ziggypossum

3 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

If you own the special edition you get the ps5 special edition upgrade for free not the anniversary upgrade for free. 

My problem with the anniversary upgrade is its store description. It just says PS4, anybody bought it yet and its just an error and its for the PS5 version as well?

Cheers, I don’t know why they made this so confusing! I can now get the PS5 version for free. On my store (uk) there are two versions of the anniversary edition. The PS4 version is available at the reduced rate, PS5 version is still full price. 
I’m supposed to pay full price just to access creator content on PS5? 

3 minutes ago, trampgav said:

Cheers, I don’t know why they made this so confusing! I can now get the PS5 version for free. On my store (uk) there are two versions of the anniversary edition. The PS4 version is available at the reduced rate, PS5 version is still full price. 
I’m supposed to pay full price just to access creator content on PS5? 

No, the upgrade is £16 if you have the special edition. The store description for the upgrade says PS4 but I'm pretty sure its both. What I did was launch the PS5 special edition, then on the main menu you can upgrade to the anniversary edition by pressing square. It takes you to the same item, they just haven't labelled it correctly.