Release date?

A-D-I-L_99

It took me around 10 hours to max it out, but it's probably closer to 5-6 hours - I'm just slow and like to take my time with the game, explore, test some stuff etc.
The trophies are progress/story related, nothing is missable, and everything can be done even after end credits.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wreddny said:

It took me around 10 hours to max it out, but it's probably closer to 5-6 hours - I'm just slow and like to take my time with the game, explore, test some stuff etc.
The trophies are progress/story related, nothing is missable, and everything can be done even after end credits.

Nice … looks insanely fun ? 

• 1 month later...

It's a little weird how there's no news about the release date of this game. Isn't it a bit unusual that a trophy list pops up in here, and over two months later there's still no news about a release date? There's even a person (probably a developer or tester or whatever) who earned the Platinum trophy a long time ago, so what are they waiting for? :P

Edited by Maahniac

Not sure but I am frustrated with how long this is taking to come out. I wouldn’t care if they never announced it at all, but they did so this is different. Been looking at the “To Be Announced” for god knows how long, it’s not that hard to develop a game for PS4/5 unlike the god awful coding of PS3.

I’ll just blame the pandemic like with everything else being delayed at this point.

• 2 weeks later...