Trophy Thoughts

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

This games looks very good

Agreed. Can't really tell how difficult the trophies are, but I've been following the development for a while and it's really amazing.

• Like 1

When did the list pop up, I must have missed it, thanks to the latest posts box for making me aware ;)

Looks such an easy list, 100%, story and misc stuff, quite strange for a metroidvania not to have completion trophies 

Got a feeling this could be a very fast platinum trophy Speedrun 

Shame there are so many misc trophies, but at least there is no kill 10000 enemies xD

4 minutes ago, MeltedDreams1 said:

Looking forward to this game. According to devs there are no difficulty options but they are looking to add harder mode after launch.

Typical Sony published games, no doubt NG+ will come with it along with the NG+ and hard trophies xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

On 8/26/2021 at 3:27 PM, Neme-ita said:

Possibile to get this game on September PS PLUS? On BOTH PS4 and PS5?

Nah, seems like PS Plus games list leaked: Overcooked (PS5), Hitman 2 and Predator...

F.I.S.T. is available for pre-order with -10% discount so it was clear won't be one of Plus games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2021 at 6:48 AM, Winckle said:

With the great buzz with the reviews today, how long and tough is the platinum for this game? I'm seeing several people with the platinum already.

Based on Exophase, it takes 20-25 hours to achieve the platinum. There's some demanding trophies (Barrel Challenge, Complete All Trainings <this one is a pain>, Keep an enemy airborne for 15 seconds).