Psnprofiles coup

pot1414

9 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Comrades I now you are tired of this situation. The website has grown stale with the apathetic and cold stance of its creator/supreme leader.

Many members have been requesting features and changes that will greatly benefit the website but they fall on deaf ears.

I say enough DAMMIT!!! It is time for action.

IT IS TIME FOR A COUP. YEAH LET'S TAKE DOWN SLY!!! OUR LIFE HAS MEANING DAMMIT!!!

I have no idea how we are going to accomplish this but I'm sure that when we stand united and believe in ourselves by embracing the light that we harbor in our hearts nothing can stop us and we will find a way.

TO ARMS BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! TO ARMS!!!

What u smoking I want some

Edited by Taliesin_2943

6 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

What u smoking I want some

7 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Sly told me yesterday that'd he'd fix the site in its entirety.

It's just that he's waiting for that "pot1414" to subscribe for a lifetime membership to this site.

Honest.

8 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

This is why you should go out from time to time and smell the sweet fresh air, hangout with friends and maybe have a job. 

Oh my dear comrades this attitude isn't going to bring the revolution so many desire with a burning passion. Do better!!!

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Only him.

Now I understand why the site is in this state. I think it’s impossible to bring new stuff to the users with only one person working on it, he should hire someone because I think that is possibile with the income that this site provide

The real problem is that there are no competitors 

12 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

There's someone else @HusKy but in an unofficial capacity so there is a limit to what they can do. You can take a look here

Yes I’ve seen his work, and it’s amazing, but as you said is not official, there should be someone hired for coding

All the improvement made by Husky should have been implemented long ago, it’s insane that the users has to rely onto an add-on

Edited by Sailar91

28 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

it will be sad if psnprofiles suffers the same fate as playstationtrophies.org

This wouldn't be Sly's first trophy site to die. He's gonna fuck around and Skippy is gonna put PSNTL at the top.

• Like 1

Not exactly sure if this belongs in "site help, issues and feedback" or anywhere else on the site.

And if you are going to throw a coup, at least tag him to let him know? Now thinking about it, how do you even throw a coup over the internet? You know what? Not important. Locked. Have a nice day, go hug your loved ones, etc.

• Like 3