Bugged trophies

Bezelius

I am currently having this issue, specifically with the exorcist trophy. As the troll I have used the cross item to kill a demon twice so far and no pop, and I am playing local without any expansions active. I dont know why it won't pop and it's a little frustrating. 

Edited by Type-1Diabetes

Okay I've figured a method to obtain those trophies until they will be patched. All you have to do is to obtain version 1.0 of Talisman. To do this (for digital version) search this forum for "PSN Download Helper" and follow instructions. Beware that version 1.0's controls differs from latest version. Took me some time to pop them

• 1 year later...

Battle Toad and Row Your Boat are no longer bugged. They both popped first time for me.

The Exorcist is severely bugged. I've completed the requirements for this trophy on three different versions:

1. PS4 (patch 1.06, current)

2. PS4 (patch 1.00, using PSN Download Helper as suggested above)

3. PS Vita.

None of these worked.

• 4 weeks later...

I reported it on the devs' Discord and got this reply.

Tom, The Ancient One — Yesterday at 16:10
We're aware of the Exorcist trophy being bugged on PS4/5, but the method to fix it is behind a ton of old spaghetti code that we'd need to wade into. It's on our to-do list, but other things keep cropping up over the last 6 years - as wild as that sounds

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2023 at 0:30 AM, ShlomiHamal said:

I just got the Platinum, so it looks good for now

Your profile says you unlocked the bugged trophy three years ago. I don't know which patch that would've been but it's not the current one.

Still unobtainable.

• 2 months later...