My Name is Mayo on Sale for $0.59 for PS Plus

MrTacos98

A discount only for PS Plus users? Awesome!!!

I was thinking how shit the monthly PS Plus games have been this year.

But this! Half a dollar off My Name Is Mayo, well that's 50 dollars a year membership fee value right there! A great bonus for all of the Playstation membership paying community!

By the way, are we are the stage yet where we can call "My Name Is Mayo" a "slightly tricky" game yet?

I mean sure, it's easy, you just bash buttons, or tap your screen for about an hour.

But that's waaaaaaay more effort than some of the recent games being released, and most of them are under a dollar.

Imagine living in a world where your 1 dollar game needs a discount because your rivals are selling for cheaper.

33 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

Just in case you were on the fence spending $0.99

I laughed reading that. Thanks mate.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed Mayo? I find the humor great, even more so in the second game. Do people just click away without listening or reading? :)

Not at all.  I loved it.  Was confused/humored the entire time playing.  I'll buy every game from Green Lava; they have the best sense of irreverent humor in the business.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

This game was a dollar when it came out, in 2016. We need to keep in mind inflation, everything costs more now than it did five years ago. So you're not saving much of anything, if at all.

That’s not how inflation works.

$1.00 in 2016 is worth $1.12 in 2021, so you are saving more now, not less.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That’s not how inflation works.

$1.00 in 2016 is worth $1.12 in 2021, so you are saving more now, not less.

That is nothing. You might as well give away My Name is Mayo as a free game. Definitely worth it, considering it still takes more effort and is longer than a majority of Breakthrough titles and even some Ratalaika games.

3 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

That is nothing. You might as well give away My Name is Mayo as a free game. Definitely worth it, considering it still takes more effort and is longer than a majority of Breakthrough titles and even some Ratalaika games.

Uh huh - it is basically nothing. However, it is a slightly smaller nothing now than before, not a slightly larger one.

I don’t play Breakthrough or Mayo, I think that whatever price you pay for those, it seems like too much.

After all, even if they cost no money at all - it’s only ‘free’ if your time is worth nothing to you.?

I’ve liked most Rata games I’ve played, and am happy I got my small amount of money’s worth from those. :dunno:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Uh huh - it is basically nothing. However, it is a slightly smaller nothing now than before, not a slightly larger one.

I don’t play Breakthrough or Mayo, I think that whatever price you pay for those, it seems like too much.

After all, even if they cost no money at all - it’s only ‘free’ if your time is worth nothing to you.1f602.png

I’ve liked most Rata games I’ve played, and am happy I got my small amount of money’s worth from those. :dunno:

I was playing different stuff five years ago. I dropped walking simulators, and will no longer play something just because it's easy. That isn't to say I refuse to buy something like BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, because it's an actual game that still takes effort. I finally did Tekken 7, and enjoyed it enough to play the rest of the series.

I didn't like Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition, so I wouldn't surprise myself I don't play any more Rata games from this point forward.