Difficulty

Not gonna lie, this is one of the most difficult trophy lists I’ve ever done.  Specifically the 50 challenges needed.

In fact, the Challenge trophies are now the rarest trophies on my profile.  Even beating out the Devil May Cry 4 platinum trophy.  

Bravo, trophy hunters, if you can pull this off.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 9:04 AM, nino_mustdie said:

Not gonna lie, this is one of the most difficult trophy lists I’ve ever done.  Specifically the 50 challenges needed.

In fact, the Challenge trophies are now the rarest trophies on my profile.  Even beating out the Devil May Cry 4 platinum trophy.  

Bravo, trophy hunters, if you can pull this off.  

Congrats on the 100% yo, I personally didn’t find it that difficult(I even did buster only for the 1st playtrus of each title) but this was of course when I wasn’t old and still had that younger gamer reactions. Lol

Not saying it’s easy or anything, cus I remember having to redo lots of challenges for gold(Mega Man 2 sections more often then not)

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

This and Mega Man 11 are the only Mega games I haven't plat/100% it's difficulty yeah but there are many skilled people on the webs with awesome strategies, I really want to get back to it but I lack the mental fortitude atm with job, husband, my cats and moving to a different place taking up all my energy.