Bugged Trophies

Hamon-_-Salmon

The trophies for this are unfortunately very glitchy, I had at least 3 trophies glitch and I even made sure to play the whole game as a single character!

I waited nearly a year to play this because I hoped it would all be fixed up but I just got the Platinum a couple of days ago and it's still a glitchy mess even now. 

What I would recommend trying is uploading the save to the Ubisoft Cloud in game (Not Playstation Plus cloud) then go into your Playstation settings and delete the save file, now go back into the game and download the save again then load it up and maybe the trophy will pop, this popped the Paste Up trophy for me so maybe it could work for others also. 

On 20/08/2021 at 4:12 PM, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

Please help. I have completed both "Royal Treatment" and "Parks and Reclamation" but neither or the trophies are unlocking for me. Has anyone else had this bug? If so what do I do?

This game has the worst trophy tracking stability that i've seen in a long time (maybe ever?). The only other game that comes close in terms of dire trophy tracking frameworks was Mafia 3. Most of the time you need to revert to an older save. If you don't have an older save or cloud backup, it usually means another playthrough. Awful trophy support, even by Ubisofts standards.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop