A question about Borderlands Legendary edition

hemi632

Hi, i have this dumb question about Borderlands Legendary edition, but searching on google was fruitless.

If I already have Borderlands Handsome Jack edition -when it was released on PlayStation Plus, two years ago-, and right now I buy the Borderlands Legendary edition -because i want to play the B1 Goty, but recently never go on sale-, will Borderlands Handsome Jack be my property too? Or it will stay like Ps Plus game beside i buy it?

Sorry for my bad English and stupid question, lol.

Your licences should be updated to show you now own the Handsome Jack collection and for it to not be tied to your PS+ subscription any more. Sony did an update not too long ago that allowed you to buy games you have clamed through PS+ so you can actually own them. It doesn't seem to work for every game though, as those ones will still show as purchased and not give an option to buy them.

If you have the option to buy them, then the licence will be updated. Previously Sony would have blocked the purchase of the collection as it deemed you already owned parts of it, even though you only got them through PS+.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Your licences should be updated to show you now own the Handsome Jack collection and for it to not be tied to your PS+ subscription any more. Sony did an update not too long ago that allowed you to buy games you have clamed through PS+ so you can actually own them. It doesn't seem to work for every game though, as those ones will still show as purchased and not give an option to buy them.

If you have the option to buy them, then the licence will be updated. Previously Sony would have blocked the purchase of the collection as it deemed you already owned parts of it, even though you only got them through PS+.

Thanks for answering. I already buy it now and the license was update, the Br Handsome Jack hasn't expiration date. ☺️

Yes, not every ps plus game has that option, for example, Yakuza Kiwami or Hollow knight i can't buy them, that's a shame...

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate. 

Have a good weekend!