Common Courtesy Trophy?

caryphernelia

I found a few, but stiil need the trophy.

bee-guy: Old Gambler's Wood, near the deer sanctuary

Kodama:  just north from Senjo Gorge

rescue: Buddha's Footprints (maybe at the middle lake)

I don't know the random (?)  "ambush with a prisoner"  quests are required, but sometimes raiders help you, then you can speak with the leader.

edit:  maybe Uta's "quest" in Yahata Forest  is an unwritten tale too, but dunno how to complete it.

Edited by sXe_SiC_

Just got the throphy! 

What I did were the following events: 

- Bee guy at old gambler wood

- Kodama near senjo gorge (the broken building, you need to interact with a banner to start it) 

- The women who ask about a legends story at Yahata forest (you just need to sit and interact until you get a mask)

- Rescue villagers at Buddha's Footprint (at the small lake north of the shrine)

- Help a pair of siblings. I can't remember where it exactly was since I ran into them in the beginning of the game (I think it was between the Yahata lighhouse and Thunderhead cliff but I can't remember. It was near the mountain side). The brother is suffering from poison and you just need to talk to them. 

Apart from that I also did a few ambush prisoner quests. 

Hope this helps out!

Edited by Laozuli
Extra info

4 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

Just got the throphy! 

What I did where the following events: 

- Kodama near senjo gorge (the broken building, you need to interact with a banner to start it) 

- The women who ask about a legends story at Yahata forest (you just need to sit and interact until you get a mask)

- Rescue villagers at Buddha's Footprint (at the small lake north of the shrine)

- Help a pair of siblings. I can't remember where it exactly was since I ran into them in the beginning of the game (I think it was between the Yahata lighhouse and Thunderhead cliff but I can't remember). The brother is suffering from poison and you just need to talk to them. 

Hope this helps out!

I only can speak with her, no other options. 

3 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

I only can speak with her, no other options. 

She is asking you about a specific story mission in Legends mode. 

I am trying to figure out if she is actually required for the trophy (I haven't played Legends Mode) and, if so, you can't get this trophy without playing the Legends stories, which is a bit cheap. 

I haven't done the siblings mini-quest that @Laozuli mentioned though. If I could just find it and finish that then we should have a clear answer for whether Uta is required.

2 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

Did Jin then tell the tale and did you get the legends assassin mask? If that happend then you cleared the "tale" :)

No. I need to speak with Gyozen, but I can't, only option is to enter Legends mode.

1 minute ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

No. I need to speak with Gyozen, but I can't, only option is to enter Legends mode.

Like I said, that's what it wants you to do. To complete the "The Fire Spirits of Yarikawa" mission in Legends mode, but if, like me, you haven't played Legends Mode you can't get the mask from her.

3 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Like I said, that's what it wants you to do. To complete the "The Fire Spirits of Yarikawa" mission in Legends mode, but if, like me, you haven't played Legends Mode you can't get the mask from her.

I see, but I completed already last year.

1 minute ago, Hotsunny_miku said:

Any chance you know where specifically the siblings are or the woman who asks about the legends mode in the forest, cant seem to find either of them

For "Uta," the woman in the forest, zoom in on the right-hand side of Yahata Forest and look at the road, you should see a small outline of a square next to the road, showing where her home is.

Don't know for the siblings yet, sorry.

Edited by TheDblTap
Clarification

8 minutes ago, Hotsunny_miku said:

Any chance you know where specifically the siblings are or the woman who asks about the legends mode in the forest, cant seem to find either of them

The women is inside a hut at Yahata forest. There is only like 1 or two huts in the forest so you'll find her quickly. 

As for the siblings, I really don't know anymore, sorry. They were the first I encountered while free roaming and I didn't realise they were for a throphy

My best guess is somewhere around Mount Takenotsuji, either the north or east side. I was descending with my horse and just passed them

Edit: I have been backtracking a bit to try and remember the place. Try east of Mountainside Haiku.

Edited by Laozuli

Got the trophy!

You need to bury the captain of your ship. Location:  West from Yahata Lighthouse, South from the monkey sanctuary on Raider"s Promontory (on the shore ofc)

Edited by sXe_SiC_

25 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Got the trophy!

You need to bury the captain of your ship. Location:  West from Yahata Lighthouse, South from the monkey sanctuary on Raider"s Promontory (on the shore ofc)

Congrats man! I just thought that was part of the first quest when you look for your horse so I didn't think that one counted

11 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

Congrats man! I just thought that was part of the first quest when you look for your horse so I didn't think that one counted

Thanks! Still no idea about the siblings. Maybe did it yesterday without noticed!? Hope players  find it shortly to confirm.

5 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Thanks! Still no idea about the siblings. Maybe did it yesterday without noticed!? Hope players  find it shortly to confirm.

Lets hope its not necessary because I have no clue anymore where they could be :p.

I don't know if you remember but the brother was poisoned by the eagle and the sister commented he used to be smart and now reduced to this state. Jin just interacts with R2 by saying they need to go to Fugu's Refuge. Thats it. 

Got the trophy using this guide, i just missed the event in Buddha's Footprint

8 hours ago, Laozuli said:

Just got the throphy! 

What I did were the following events: 

- Help a pair of siblings. I can't remember where it exactly was since I ran into them in the beginning of the game (I think it was between the Yahata lighhouse and Thunderhead cliff but I can't remember. It was near the mountain side). The brother is suffering from poison and you just need to talk to them. 

Hope this helps out!

55 minutes ago, caryphernelia said:

Got the trophy using this guide, i just missed the event in Buddha's Footprint

Do you remember where you found the siblings?

Update: Got the trophy right after boarding the ship in Mother's Law side tale. Dunno why.

Did the Uta woman, Bee guy, lake Prisoners, Kodama and buried ship Captain.

Edited by Akrioz

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Do you remember where you found the siblings?

Update: Got the trophy right after boarding the ship in Mother's Law side tale. Dunno why.

Did the Uta woman, Bee guy, lake Prisoners, Kodama and buried ship Captain.

Interesting. 

So I have now done Uta, Bee guy, Lake Prisoners, Kodama, and Ship Captain, but I have done no side quests. And do not have the trophy. 

I just boarded the ship in the Mother's Law side tale and no trophy. So I loaded my save, completed the optional objective of speaking to Fune's crew, then boarded the ship. Still nothing!

How many Side Tales had you done before getting the trophy? 

And did you speak to the crew members before boarding Fune's ship, or just ignore them?

8 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

How many Side Tales had you done before getting the trophy? 

And did you speak to the crew members before boarding Fune's ship, or just ignore them?

I did all the tales and activities, that was my last one before the golden trophy.

I dislike the game and wanted it to end as soon as possible, so I ignored the crew. Boarded the ship and trophy popped right after the cutscene.

1 minute ago, Akrioz said:

I did all the tales and activities, that was my last one before the golden trophy.

I dislike the game and wanted it to end as soon as possible, so I ignored the crew. Boarded the ship and trophy popped right after the cutscene.

Incredibly insightful! Thank you, this will surely be a huge help!

I'll complete all of the side quests now and if the trophy unlocks I will know that they're required for it.

11 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Incredibly insightful! Thank you, this will surely be a huge help!

I also got ambushed by the woman, whose husband I failed to save in her side tale. Returned Sugi's hat to her village. Spoke with both Ito and her brother after saving them from the temple. Don't know if any of this follow-ups have any impact.