WoW!!! just 59!!!

Horrorist

i dont often praise game but wow what a surprise, what blow me away is only 59 person here got that game ??? if your wondering to pick it up on sale or not

here some selling point:

- have a look similar to darkest dungeon

- slay the spire/roguelike/MTG gameplay 

im barely 5min in and i know im gonna sink a lot of hours in it, so i hope other people gonna pick this unknow gems cause there seems to be no info for the trophies, not saying will write a guide but il post what i can find, and now go pick up that game!

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip. Like I need more games for my backlog... ?

But seriously, I still need to play a lot more Slay the Spire. Dungeon Top is currently £2.87 if you have PS+ but https://howlongtobeat.com/ says 126 hours to 100%.I dunno dude. Urgh. It sounds great but I don't know...I might actually die before I clear my backlog at this rate ?

Edit: just bought it....sigh. 

Thanks for the heads up Horrorist. Have a good weekend.

Edited by baboon_overlord
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Thanks for the tip. Like I need more games for my backlog... 1f914.png

But seriously, I still need to play a lot more Slay the Spire. Dungeon Top is currently £2.87 if you have PS+ but https://howlongtobeat.com/ says 126 hours to 100%.I dunno dude. Urgh. It sounds great but I don't know...I might actually die before I clear my backlog at this rate 1f605.png

Edit: just bought it....sigh. 

Thanks for the heads up Horrorist. Have a good weekend.

126 hours...... il be surprise if i manage to get the platinum but sometime you just have to bite the bullet and enjoy the game 

first tips that im sure would cut that time by a lot would be a way to farm money cause its seems this will be the part that gonna take the most time; buying everything that unlockable, and from my first hours its seems gold are a rare commodities so here first tips......dont waste your gold in shop and keep it to unlock stuff 

• Like 1

On 21.8.2021 at 3:37 PM, allerburn said:

Hi, just got this on sale too due to the artwork and StS like gameplay as others have mentioned. Given the lack of info on this game maybe it would be good to share tips and tricks as we go to make the plat easier. 

Joining in! Maybe we can assemble some sort of mini trophy guide together :)

I agree, just finished ferocity 15 having only lost two runs on the way. 

Currently have some miscellaneous trophies to clean up but a road map I think looks like this:

Step 1:

Play as warrior and focus on beating hydra with 30+ deck and aiming for 5 dogs. 

Step 2: 

Play as face mage to beat ferocity 15 and thing from beyond. 

Step 3:

Clean up. Currently on 90% without focusing too much on other trophies. 

This would be a nightmare to plat without the mage being so OP as some of the enemies are complete bs. 

• Like 1

Just got the plat. I'd have this down as a 20 hour plat depending on experience with rogue deck builders and RNG. Once you have the face mage strategy down you should be able to finish runs under 40 mins even on high ferocity when you're forced to fight everything. 

Warrior related trophies are a bit of a pain but I find the best strategy is to flood the board with good units. Dump as many treasures as you can afford into upgrades and always go for mana upgrades when available. 

Happy to help if anyone has any questions. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allerburn said:

Just got the plat. I'd have this down as a 20 hour plat depending on experience with rogue deck builders and RNG. Once you have the face mage strategy down you should be able to finish runs under 40 mins even on high ferocity when you're forced to fight everything. 

Warrior related trophies are a bit of a pain but I find the best strategy is to flood the board with good units. Dump as many treasures as you can afford into upgrades and always go for mana upgrades when available. 

if you could explain what that strategy is, that would be helpful as i found the 2 other class hard to grasp, iv beat it with the warrior deck, took a couple of try but i think now i could beat it again easily on a 30+ deck, but if you have a couple of pointer for the mage that would save me a couple of hours learning about the cards and which to choose or the cards to unlock

and grats on the plat!

1 hour ago, Feichti1992 said:

This is the guide I used. You may want to do more fights earlier on in later ferocities to make sure you get an extra mana missile / mana upgrade (the lost runs were those where I got neither) earlier as well as more treasures to trim the deck quicker. 

The strategy needs refining a bit when you start going second. You need to know exactly how much damage per turn you can do and put the enemy on a timer. If the enemy can attack you before you can kill it then it's worth taking out some minions. Be mindful of charge minions as they can take you out quickly. 

I found the upgrade where you get block with 10+ damage extremely useful later on. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hr_kriese said:

Ok, wow, and here I was thinking that we'd be here for a while^^ Congrats @allerburn - fastest in the world :) So what difficulty would you give the plat?

Thanks a lot. The plat can be done a lot faster with some prior knowledge. I'd give it a 4/5 with face mage as some may struggle with the warrior runs, I'd estimate 8/9 without as the game can be really unfair. 

I'd say its a lot easier than StS but doesn't feel as polished or as fun. 

On 24.8.2021 at 11:44 PM, allerburn said:

How did you get the fun and interactive trophy? I killed three or more enemies a few times by now, always with ignite damage, still no trophy. Other than ignite I don't really know how to damage the enemies in their turn other than retaliate, which is rather incontrollable

24 minutes ago, hr_kriese said:

How did you get the fun and interactive trophy? I killed three or more enemies a few times by now, always with ignite damage, still no trophy. Other than ignite I don't really know how to damage the enemies in their turn other than retaliate, which is rather incontrollable

I have done that with retaliate against the hydra. Simply wait that a head has enough body parts and let your retaliate unit kill it

5 hours ago, hr_kriese said:

Thanks! It just popped though - apparently 3 hatching eggs do count^^

I see you've now got this but this popped for me in my first run unintentionally. For anyone else looking to get this trophy, simply let the lizard eggs all burst when fighting a lizard enemy (easiest with the boss) and this should pop.

Would have been extremely tricky otherwise. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...