Grinding for Mythrils is impossible?

Shenka

Ive collected every resource i need to fully synthesize everything except for Dark Matter - which I have to synthesize eight more to have enough. The only resource that I cant get are Mythrils. Ive tried the various exploits, but they quite literally do not work (Not enough enemies spawn for Bambi to be useful). How am I suppose to acquire these?

Edited by Shenka
to be less edgy

Been a while since I played KH but if I can remember I think your best bet is to craft the mythrils then craft the dark matters. also you get mythril shards from pot spiders and behemoth in the end of the world. Mythril stones are found at the pot spider mini game in agrabah and mystery goo is from the white mushrooms (randomly spawns) and with these materials you can craft mythrils! 

Edited by DiamondAN-94
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, DiamondAN-94 said:

Been a while since I played KH but if I can remember I think your best bet is to craft the mythrils then craft the dark matters

yea thats what I'm about to jump into. Which thankfully isn't awful - but still tedious beyond belief.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm very late to answer this, but there is a way to farm mythrils even if you reached the "Final Rest" room in End of the World:

1. Go to Deep Jungle World Terminus in EotW (Those purple pillars that leads you to fragments of a previous world).

2. There you will fight 3 waves of Powerwilds and Bouncywilds: Before hitting any of them, summon Bambi first. Kill the first 6 Powerwilds that spawn in first wave.

3. Second wave is 4x Bouncywilds. Those are your 'target' here, because they can summon more Powerwilds. In the farming routine I do, I kill one of the bouncywilds right at the start of 2nd wave and let the other 3 go around do their business, hoping they do the summoning attack. Once they summon, it will call 2 more Powerwilds and I usually kill those 2 + the bouncywild which summoned them right away (Thundaga works nicely).

4. If possible, I wait until bouncywilds from wave 2 to summon Powerwilds two times, but if not, I kill them before they disappear (which is quite annoying).

4. Finally, on wave 3 you have 3 powerwilds + 2 bouncywilds, totalling 15 heartless in this room (Not counting extra summoned powerwilds). If in the previous wave I only managed to get one or zero summons, I try to get them here, leaving both bouncywilds alive as long as possible. Otherwise I just kill them asap since the kill count should have reached 19 by now, provided you two different summons on previous wave, which gets you 4 extra heartless.

You get roughly a 50% chance of a mythril shard dropping after killing 12 heartless and around 30%, maybe less, of a Mythril drop when you kill 18 heartless. Definitely not the best of odds, but it beats having to farm mythril shards, mythril stones and mystery goos individually so you can craft mythril. You can also use all extra mythril shards you get in this process to transform into a mythril.

Obs: The summoning attack is very distinct and with just a few minutes of practice you will know when bouncywilds start to perform it: Do not kill them until the whole animation is through because otherwise you won't get any extra heartless. The summoning attack can also fail, symbolized by a "?" mark over their heads and unfortunately there is nothing you can do prevent it. Lastly, all bouncywilds will disappear after a while and they also have an unique animation prior to that, so that's your cue to kill them whether they summoned any extra powerwilds or not. With the above farming method, you can still let 1 escape if you managed to get 2 summons in waves 2/3 since they would total to 18 heartless.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 13.9.2021 at 6:13 AM, Otonio_Bruno said:

I know I'm very late to answer this, but there is a way to farm mythrils even if you reached the "Final Rest" room in End of the World:

1. Go to Deep Jungle World Terminus in EotW (Those purple pillars that leads you to fragments of a previous world).

2. There you will fight 3 waves of Powerwilds and Bouncywilds: Before hitting any of them, summon Bambi first. Kill the first 6 Powerwilds that spawn in first wave.

3. Second wave is 4x Bouncywilds. Those are your 'target' here, because they can summon more Powerwilds. In the farming routine I do, I kill one of the bouncywilds right at the start of 2nd wave and let the other 3 go around do their business, hoping they do the summoning attack. Once they summon, it will call 2 more Powerwilds and I usually kill those 2 + the bouncywild which summoned them right away (Thundaga works nicely).

4. If possible, I wait until bouncywilds from wave 2 to summon Powerwilds two times, but if not, I kill them before they disappear (which is quite annoying).

4. Finally, on wave 3 you have 3 powerwilds + 2 bouncywilds, totalling 15 heartless in this room (Not counting extra summoned powerwilds). If in the previous wave I only managed to get one or zero summons, I try to get them here, leaving both bouncywilds alive as long as possible. Otherwise I just kill them asap since the kill count should have reached 19 by now, provided you two different summons on previous wave, which gets you 4 extra heartless.

You get roughly a 50% chance of a mythril shard dropping after killing 12 heartless and around 30%, maybe less, of a Mythril drop when you kill 18 heartless. Definitely not the best of odds, but it beats having to farm mythril shards, mythril stones and mystery goos individually so you can craft mythril. You can also use all extra mythril shards you get in this process to transform into a mythril.

Obs: The summoning attack is very distinct and with just a few minutes of practice you will know when bouncywilds start to perform it: Do not kill them until the whole animation is through because otherwise you won't get any extra heartless. The summoning attack can also fail, symbolized by a "?" mark over their heads and unfortunately there is nothing you can do prevent it. Lastly, all bouncywilds will disappear after a while and they also have an unique animation prior to that, so that's your cue to kill them whether they summoned any extra powerwilds or not. With the above farming method, you can still let 1 escape if you managed to get 2 summons in waves 2/3 since they would total to 18 heartless.

thats how I farmed my mythrils. Works pretty good