how to fix glitched trophies?

Maor44

this game has so many glitched trophies it is so frustrating
I understand that playing online (which is mostly what I did) may have screwed me over
cuz the next trophies wont unlock for me
Tentative Peace - 15 Villain Sectors (done more for sure)
Gold Star Success - 100 Assignments (I'm lvl 35 with each faction and no trophy)
To the Dark and Back Again - 50 hives ( didn't count but done a lot of them)
Holding it Down - 30 War Zones (done more for sure)
Treasure Trove - 50 Cache 
Savior of the People - 100 AIM prisoners 
I've completed Days of the Remains so many times now, getting 2 cache and 3 prisoner's each time 
I've done 18 solo runs of Days of the Remains in "Avengers Initiative" (36 chests and 54 prisoners)
and 25 runs solo on campaign some said it help them (50 chests and 65 prisoners)
Those are just the runs I actually counted (at least 10 more runs uncounted )
Not including all my online matches and vaults I did
Or even story content where went out of my way to get everything
what else can i do?
does resetting campaign and play offline helped anyone?

dont know if it has something to do with anything but my campaign stuck on 92% competition 
playing on latest patch as of today 1.47 (War for Wakanda DLC)
Edited by Maor44

Send a report. That's what I did. Maybe the more people sending them reports the greater chance that they may do something about it. I'm missing Treasure Trove, Gold Star Success and To the Dark and Back Again. While I still enjoy playing (been playing for a month and 2 weeks now), these trophies not unlocking is just ridiculous. I know for a fact that I've done all these 3 already and I should've had that plat by now. I might just drop the game though to focus on other games if the trophy won't pop after next week.

I can't comment about the trophy glitches as I was fortunate enough to get the platinum before playing online.  I can speak to the 92% thing because that is my current progress and it used to read 100% back in April so it must be a bug they patched in....

Square Enix just replied to me, we were on a back and forth since the reps replying to me are just giving me generic responses. Finally, they asked me for my PSN and SE Account name since everything they advised me to do never worked. Alas, this was simply their response after I supplied my information. 

Greetings Kyle,

Thank you for staying in contact with the Square Enix customer support team. We apologize for any trouble and inconvenience you might be experiencing with Marvel's Avengers Trophies. We appreciate you for submitting the requested information. We have forwarded it to our team for investigation. Once we have a resolution, we will let you know on our social media channels.

lol

so quick update

Gold Star Success - 100 Assignments (popped at lvl 40 lol)
Holding it Down - 30 War Zones
Treasure Trove - 50 Cache 
Savior of the People - 100 AIM prisoners 
eventually popped, keep on playing solo

only waiting for 
Tentative Peace - 15 Villain Sectors (doing the 2 daily everyday)
To the Dark and Back Again - 50 hives (at 26 by my new count)
finger cross

I'm missing Gold Star Success (this one I really hate, I absolutely have done more than 100 of these assignments by completing 16 daily all the time) and To Dark and Back again. I got Treasure Trove the other day by going offline and farming the 2 cache strongboxes in Day of the Remains. After the second one, simply return to quinjet, repeat.

• 6 months later...

Playing this (and enjoying every bit of it) since day 1 on PS4 and Xbox. Still some glitches trophies/achievements. Only solution I'm reading is keep playing and that's it. Let's hope for the best.

But I got that one of upgrading gear blocked on Xbox cuz the new patches and level up system. Again, let's hope for the best, I think developers are already at it but honestly they seems to be quite lost in fixing these things. Destiny or Battlefront II we didn't have to wait that long, in fact, Destiny 2 they fixed it immediately after day 1 patch system was released.

Edited by ChristianHenares

On 8/27/2021 at 1:57 AM, Maor44 said:
so quick update

Gold Star Success - 100 Assignments (popped at lvl 40 lol)
Treasure Trove - 50 Cache 
eventually popped, keep on playing solo

only waiting for 
Tentative Peace - 15 Villain Sectors (doing the 2 daily everyday)
To the Dark and Back Again - 50 hives (at 26 by my new count)
finger cross

Still working and grinding my way through all of these.  Only got the treasure trove but am 100% certain it was more than 50, LOL.

• 4 months later...

I had no problem for these 2 trophies, there is a mission in wakanda, which lasts less than 3 minutes, where you save 4 humans, and which counts in the 30 war zones trophy. It's the mission on the top right in the wakanda zone, the name is (in french) : Usine de traitement du vibranium it is a drop zone. don't forget to set the difficulty to 3 at each try. focus on the release of the 4 humans, and the mission ends immediately

Treasure Trove - 50 Cache : I did more than 80 times the mission that contains only one cache, because I didn't have the Day of the Remains mission on my map... the trophy have pop when i have do it 83 times.

I am missing the trophies: 

GROUP EFFORT - Reach rank 25 in any faction. : I'm lvl 20 so I hope the trophy will pop when I'm 25...
Gold Star Success - Complete 100 missions : i have 138 complete and no trophy x)
To the Dark and Back Again - Complete 50 Hive missions

Edited by tobaldou

• 5 months later...