Ghost of Tsushima cant install Update file

biggun3965

I recently bought Ghost of Tsushima directors cut and it copied the game but refuses to install the update. Could this be a problem with the disk?

Another note is even though I bought it new it did not come with a manual or anything in it. Anybody who bought it for ps5 did your come with a manual image0.jpgor anything?

Do you have enough free space to install the update? Not sure how the file system works, but on previous gen hardware you needed roughly twice the space free (45Gb would need 90Gb free).

15 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Do you have enough free space to install the update? Not sure how the file system works, but on previous gen hardware you needed roughly twice the space free (45Gb would need 90Gb free).

Yes, it's only a 10GB update and I have 200 GB remaining. Also I rebuilt the database and its still happening.

Popped in PS5 disc and it installed game & update just fine. It shows version 2.004.000 is installed and is 46.72GB. I have 182GB remaining after installation so had right around the same space as you. Not sure what the problem could be there and hope you get it sorted.

I preordered and yes, there are isn’t a manual or insert. I was surprised but very happy everything was put on the disc. Thought there would be at least a code for the Charms, costume, etc for the PS4’s deluxe edition DLC. There isn’t any available DLC either so Director’s Cut version just includes everything so far. Very convenient.