PS Vita PS Plus problem

Anton_games337

Just got a subscription on a 50% discount few hours ago. Unfortunately my ps vita still does not recognise ps plus. Tried to log out and log in, restart system, ect and still nothing. In subscriptions in ps store it shows dates correctly but I can't download or upload save files from the cloud. Any suggestions?

51 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

If somebody interested. Wrote to support and they suggested to reactivate my ps vita (games category) which solved the issue

There have been a lot of activation issues. I have to leave my vita in airplane to he able to play games without activating every time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Thanks. Every time I download a game it tells me to activate my Vita. It's ludicrous.

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.

It seems to have starting happening for people around June or so. Think it started peaking in frequency around the time they shut down messaging, so it may have something to do with that (and/or the store closure that ended up not happening). It happened to me last month as well, noticed because my theme decided to reset itself back to the default one. It's yet to happen again since for me, but it seems it is still occurring for many. The fact it's been 3-ish months now with no fix in sight is kinda concerning, have to wonder if they'll ever bother to fix it.

If you haven't already, and it's still telling you to activate it, I recommend deactivating it first, waiting a minute or two, then activating it again. That seems to have solved it for some, myself included, but it seems it occasionally still asks to be activated for some people even with that method, though not as frequently.

• Like 2