Problems with Kerry missions and how to fix it?

Lonemankane

hey everyone as the title says trying to find out a way to fix it as the missions are not showing up what so ever, i am basically done with all the side missions but the last two missions tied to Kerry won't show up at all and i have no idea how to fix it i tried going back to an older save and trying that way but it does not seem to work. anyone know how to fix it as am at the final mission/ the point of no return.

2 minutes ago, Kpppp-2B9SA2 said:

So you can't start off the leash? My method if quest givers are not calling is I sleep at the apartment 

i tried that even rebooted the game and system itself to check if it at all pops but yeah it does not seem to want to i even tried waiting while driving so i drive to some place and come off my bike then wait 

3 hours ago, Kpppp-2B9SA2 said:

Try driving in the vicinity of the quest.

Cyberpunk-2077-Off-the-Leash-1.jpg

i just finished doing that and then when i drove to the camp outside of the city it popped up and the same happen to the next mission, i just stopped after it popped up to rest this game is a real pain with them missions been annoying how it is the only missions in the whole game to not pop up after a 24 hour wait