MANU1950

Trials with exactly frames.

8 posts in this topic

Hi people I am doing the trials in this moment.

I have problems with trials with exactly frames.

FOr example Honda 21, zangief 24

in this trials I repeat a moviment in one moment exactly. 

there is Any advice of this challenge.

I see videos and use the rythm of this but is not effective.

What I did for those was plinking - aka pressing light kick and light punch roughly at the same time, kick having priority. Like that I got more "frame advantage" and managed to get the input easier.

As for inputting the final part of the combo (backslap or the killer head ram)...there you need practice xD 

Hope it helps

El Fuerte 23 has two one-frame links in a row. 

As Copanele said, plinking is a help. This makes one frame links effectively two-frame links so twice as lenient, albeit still very tight. Even this method is an oversight and not an intended mechanic, the links are meant to be tricky to make combos harder to perform and increase the skill gap for general gameplay. 

And you don't need plinking after all, I finished all of the trials multiple times without ever plinking once.

It is basically just muscle memory and understanding WHY you messed up the combo.

I look plinking In google. If I am configure the control to low kick and low punch I gain a frame to do this combo?

You need to just practice......  it's literally  repetition after repetition.  You essentially make one frame links into two frame links, but that's still 1/30 of a second.  Just Google plinking and practice.  You honestly don't need to plink.  

Is not really help to know the exactly frame, some charactere of street fighter Iv have just frame of course but, you need to practice and try different timing for understand the combos, Honda have just frame, vega, zangief ect.. i can finish all trial on 1 demi Day but i can t tell you thé exact frame of trial, so you can see is not interesting to know the frame, you can see easily the différence of just frame or 4 frame