Brief info

esstee11

1st PS4 plat achiever woop woop ?

Just gonna let you know some brief info so u know what to expect from the game, and what you need to do to get the plat. 
Its a cool indie Japanese horror, stealth type, be quiet and hide or die!
There's 5 chapters, to complete the chapter just find the doll in the level, then there will be a fun chase just memorise the path you came to quickly run back to the starting room to burn or submerge the doll to complete the chapter.

When you have completed the 5 chapters, it will unlock a kinda new mode called 'another'. It's the same 5 chapters only this time they've added in 5 collectable notes in each chapter you have to find first before you can pick up the doll. 

For 'all endings' trophy, there is 4 endings:
Normal mode Chapter 5 end burn the doll.
Normal mode Chapter 5 end submerge the doll.
'Another' mode Chapter 5 end burn the doll.
'Another' mode Chapter 5 end submerge the doll.
(Can quickly be grabbed by pressing continue after completing chapter 5 to start you back up at the end of the chase to grab the alternate ending).

And that's it! For trophies just complete the chapters and grab the 4 endings!

If you would like a look at the game, here's a lil vid showing you how to complete chapter 1 ☺️
(After my busy weekend I may make the other chapters! But for now just showing you a taster!) 
Its a cool game, enjoy! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/08/2021 at 0:37 PM, esstee11 said:

1st PS4 plat achiever woop woop 1f601.png

Just gonna let you know some brief info so u know what to expect from the game, and what you need to do to get the plat. 
Its a cool indie Japanese horror, stealth type, be quiet and hide or die!
There's 5 chapters, to complete the chapter just find the doll in the level, then there will be a fun chase just memorise the path you came to quickly run back to the starting room to burn or submerge the doll to complete the chapter.

When you have completed the 5 chapters, it will unlock a kinda new mode called 'another'. It's the same 5 chapters only this time they've added in 5 collectable notes in each chapter you have to find first before you can pick up the doll. 

For 'all endings' trophy, there is 4 endings:
Normal mode Chapter 5 end burn the doll.
Normal mode Chapter 5 end submerge the doll.
'Another' mode Chapter 5 end burn the doll.
'Another' mode Chapter 5 end submerge the doll.
(Can quickly be grabbed by pressing continue after completing chapter 5 to start you back up at the end of the chase to grab the alternate ending).

And that's it! For trophies just complete the chapters and grab the 4 endings!

If you would like a look at the game, here's a lil vid showing you how to complete chapter 1 263a.png
(After my busy weekend I may make the other chapters! But for now just showing you a taster!) 
Its a cool game, enjoy! 

So what would you give the game to get Platinum Trophy out of 10 and 10 being the hardest. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I cant find the last archive item that i need to finish the last level on another mode and i cant find any information about this anywhere on the entire internet.

Please can you help me and tell me how to find it?

I have been running around this level forever now and i can never find it.

EDIT= Nevermind i finally found it.

Edited by CyberLance

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2023 at 10:22 PM, CyberLance said:

I cant find the last archive item that i need to finish the last level on another mode and i cant find any information about this anywhere on the entire internet.

Please can you help me and tell me how to find it?

I have been running around this level forever now and i can never find it.

EDIT= Nevermind i finally found it.

Yea that last level in the mode with the notes to find was the worst part of the game... glad you found it in the end! Yea you just gotta stick at it n keep hunting around!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-01-19 at 8:29 PM, esstee11 said:

Yea that last level in the mode with the notes to find was the worst part of the game... glad you found it in the end! Yea you just gotta stick at it n keep hunting around!

Yea i did not have any problems finding the notes on the other levels but on the last level it took me forever to find one of them and i got worried i would not be able to finish and platinum the game.

This game got extremely little information and videos on the internet.

Edited by CyberLance