Your longest time to 100% a game

Stevieboy

So after deciding today to finally try for the last 3 missing DLC trophies I needed in the first LittleBigPlanet game after earning the Platinum back in April 2012, it made me wonder what everyone else's longest time to earn 100% of the trophies in a game is.

Mine is the aforementioned LittleBigPlanet which took me 4 years, 2 months & 4 weeks.

Red Dead Redemption is going on 3 years for me, and I think Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise are close behind.

I feel that there might be a topic for this already.

I searched for a similar topic but only found one for longest platinum. Couldn't find one for the 100%.

• Like 1

Out of the few 100% that I do have (just don't buy DLC)...

I would have to say FFXIII, even with the missing timestamps, I can tell you it took me over three years to get the plat.  Being the idiot I was I sold every weapon I got through treasure chest.  Had to restart the whole game again in order to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.  :(

• Like 1

I can't be 100% sure because of missing timestamps but I think Cross Edge probably took about 4 years.

Out of the few 100% that I do have (just don't buy DLC)...

I would have to say FFXIII, even with the missing timestamps, I can tell you it took me over three years to get the plat.  Being the idiot I was I sold every weapon I got through treasure chest.  Had to restart the whole game again in order to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.  :(

I did the same thing...

Edited by Masamune_316

• 9 months later...

RESIDENT EVIL 5: Completed in 2 years, 8 months

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: Completed in 2 years, 5 months

These 2 took me a long time to achieve the 100%, because the Multiplayer Trophies have difficult tasks and some boring tasks.
But thanks to PSNProfiles and the Gaming Sessions, I got the 100% of these games.