Stevieboy

Your longest time to 100% a game

118 posts in this topic

So after deciding today to finally try for the last 3 missing DLC trophies I needed in the first LittleBigPlanet game after earning the Platinum back in April 2012, it made me wonder what everyone else's longest time to earn 100% of the trophies in a game is.

Mine is the aforementioned LittleBigPlanet which took me 4 years, 2 months & 4 weeks.

Red Dead Redemption is going on 3 years for me, and I think Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise are close behind.

I feel that there might be a topic for this already.

Red Dead Redemption is going on 3 years for me, and I think Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise are close behind.

I feel that there might be a topic for this already.

I searched for a similar topic but only found one for longest platinum. Couldn't find one for the 100%.

I pre-ordered Resistance 2 and I just recently got the plat! 5yrs 2wks! Stupid-ass multiplayer crap!

I searched for a similar topic but only found one for longest platinum. Couldn't find one for the 100%.

That was the one I was probably thinking of then.

took me a year to get platinum for [PROTOTYPE] only because of needing to get all the collectibles (without a guide) and beating the last 2 bosses on the hard difficulty im just glad i got it

Hmm I have a few with missing timestamps but here it says Dragon Age Origins took me 3 weeks 5 days. 

That was the one I was probably thinking of then.

That's cool. I started the topic so it could include games with DLC trophies and ones without a Platinum.

Came back to Quantum of Solace after a year and a half. Online trophies were a straight up bitch, and I didn't even boost! :pimp: 

Out of the few 100% that I do have (just don't buy DLC)...

I would have to say FFXIII, even with the missing timestamps, I can tell you it took me over three years to get the plat.  Being the idiot I was I sold every weapon I got through treasure chest.  Had to restart the whole game again in order to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.  :(

I can't be 100% sure because of missing timestamps but I think Cross Edge probably took about 4 years.

Out of the few 100% that I do have (just don't buy DLC)...

I would have to say FFXIII, even with the missing timestamps, I can tell you it took me over three years to get the plat.  Being the idiot I was I sold every weapon I got through treasure chest.  Had to restart the whole game again in order to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.  :(

I did the same thing...

Edited by Masamune_316

Grand Theft Auto IV - 4 years, 9 months!

My longest 100% AND Platinum, just got it this summer

Edited by BlindMango

Fallout 3 took me 3 years 7 months and 2 weeks. I ended up selling my PS3 before I finished the game and bought it back a couple of years later only to 100% finish it then. Freakin love that game. Way fun to complete.

Because I walked away and picked it back up a year later: Prototype 2 (1 year 6 months)

In real time: Mass Effect 2 (2 months, 3 weeks)

Omg, many of my "Completed in" for a game looks like i'm being building a bridge instead of gaming.  :lol:

Longest is Singularity 2 years 6 months, till now.

I know NBA 2K14 is going to be a lot longer but for now it is PES 2014 at 2 weeks and 6 days. Not even Batman: Arkham City 100% was longer. :|

TMNT Turtles in Time. Took me 1 year & 2 months to 100% this game for some reason.

Edited by BCake93

RESIDENT EVIL 5: Completed in 2 years, 8 months

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: Completed in 2 years, 5 months

These 2 took me a long time to achieve the 100%, because the Multiplayer Trophies have difficult tasks and some boring tasks.
But thanks to PSNProfiles and the Gaming Sessions, I got the 100% of these games.

Uncharted Drake's fortune

2 years, 6 months

Edited by katniss1444