Your longest time to 100% a game

Stevieboy

I would have thought that due to DLC mine would be Minecraft: Story Mode:

First Trophy: April 3, 2016, 5:24:34 PM

Final Trophy: September 14, 2016, 3:52:35 PM

Total Time: 5 months, 10 days, 22 hours, 28 minutes, 1 second

But somehow, my 4-month break from Ratchet & Clank makes that game just pass it.

First Trophy: March 21, 2016, 5:04:45 PM

Final Trophy: September 5, 2016, 9:10:50 PM

Total Time: 5 months, 15 days, 4 hours, 6 minutes, 5 seconds

LA Noire

3 Years 1 Week

I wasn't really concerned with trophies in early 2013 so I mostly played the game for the story. I bought a PS3 primarily for free online multiplayer and Red Dead Redemption was a game I desperately wanted. Got bored with LA Noire and had it sit in my closet for over two years.

Fast forward to late 2015 early 2016 I take it out, dusted it off, and popped it into the PS3. Got all the DLC finished, part of what took me so long was the fact that the game itself doesn't lend replayability. That and the annoying Film Reel collectibles and the Car Fanatic trophies which serve absolutely no purpose to the game at all, other than to spend hours doing side content.

The current longest one is BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, my first game and it took me 1 year, 6 months to complete it.

If counting games that I'm planning to complete in the future then I believe none will beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus which is almost 2 year and still on going. The game is hard and the control is frustrating as hell.

Just checked the whole thread so I'm in the lead for longest 100%: 

Grand Theft Auto IVAll 66 TrophiesMarch 8th 2016 (Completed in 6 years, 2 months) [/size]

However that might be beat by Revenge Of the Fallen at the rate I'm going at it's trophies.

And the new champion of longest ever 100% is... me! :facepalm: Well at least I'm "good" at something I guess! xD

PixelJunk Eden / Encore – Completed in 6 years, 6 months

Wipeout HD - 5 years, 3 months.

I wasn't a trophy hunter back when I started playing. But then at some point I decided I am. Therefore I tried to complete as many of the games on my profile as possible. That explains the gap.

If I was to complete F1 2010 today the gap would be 6 years, 7 days...

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

Hi, so far, the longest i have waited before completing a game to 100%, is 4 years and 2 months; especially because it was one of my first PS3 games (God of War 3) and, at that time, i didn't know and care about trophies/successes  (i also to played on 360 for 1 or 2 years before moving to PS only) and also because i keep my games and don't really like to rush their total completion so i can play again several months/years later and still have some challenges left beside the main plot. Seeing how many games i have, i wouldn't be surprised if this "record" of mine is beaten, for example i restarted a "Deus ex Human Revolution" this morning and i hadn't played the game since i finished it in its release window so he seems to be one of the serious contenders ;)