Your longest time to 100% a game

Stevieboy

You need 400-500 hours of playing time to get all Invokers Tournament trophies. Only few people could complete it

Out of the few 100% that I do have (just don't buy DLC)...

I would have to say FFXIII, even with the missing timestamps, I can tell you it took me over three years to get the plat.  Being the idiot I was I sold every weapon I got through treasure chest.  Had to restart the whole game again in order to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.  :(

Same here. I sold it:) But I ll try to get FF13 platinum soon

Fallout 3 took me 3 years 7 months and 2 weeks. I ended up selling my PS3 before I finished the game and bought it back a couple of years later only to 100% finish it then. Freakin love that game. Way fun to complete.

I am sure Fallout 3 is the best PS3 game. I spent hundreds hours playing it:) Yersterday i bought DLC bundle. I will play it again to get 100%

• Like 1

FEZ at 2 years 4 weeks. stopped playing it after an hour or so at being frustrated by some of the puzzles, then I went back and finished it as IGC backlog event.

Though If I do manage to get the platinum for Disgaea 3 (vita), it'll top the current record by a mile at 3 years 5 months. (at least)

Edit: it's now disgaea 3 with 3 years 5 months 2 weeks from first trophy to last.

Edited by jaehyun1009

• 4 months later...

My longest to 100% was High Velocity Bowling at 5 years 8 months lol.

If you're only counting Platinum 100%, it would be Record of Agarest War coming in at 3 years 1 month. Others with the potential to have longer times than that if I ever get the Platinum would be GTA 4, Alpha Protocol, Duke Nukem Forever (DLC) and Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Vita).

Edited by Caldor2K2

Right now it's Beyond: Two Souls at one year, five months for 100% and the platinum. That's about to be eclipsed in the next few days by Skyrim, I have the platinum but I didn't buy the DLC until a few weeks ago. I'm currently at one year, eight months and four days with one trophy to go.

On 18/02/2017 at 4:51 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Right now it's Beyond: Two Souls at one year, five months for 100% and the platinum. That's about to be eclipsed in the next few days by Skyrim, I have the platinum but I didn't buy the DLC until a few weeks ago. I'm currently at one year, eight months and four days with one trophy to go.

Skyrim came in at one year, eight months and one week. 

• 3 years later...

It took me one year and eight months to get the Platinum Trophies of both Beyond: Two Souls and Dragon Ball Xenoverse, but it is actually 626 days for Beyond and 612 days for Xenoverse.

It took me so long because, on Beyond, I did not have a second controller, which is required to get two Trophies (And the Platinum), so I had to wait until I obtained a new phone that allowed to use it as the second controller; on Xenoverse, instead, it was because of the ridiculous and insane RNG, that required a huge grind to obtain the two rarest Trophies of the game (And the Platinum), but it was worthy.

6 years and 1 month.i use to play just games to enjoy them not caring about trophies, and then i got into cod, spent all my time on cod reaching max prestige and having fun, never played new games, its only recently ive stopped playing online games and play now to enjoy also get all trophies if i enjoy the game :)