3. Far Cry 4 - 7 years 2 months

4. Resogun - 6 years 11 months

5. Dragon Age: Inquisition - 6 years 8 months

6. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 6 years 4 months

7. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 6 years 3 months

8. LittleBigPlanet 3 - 5 years 8 months

9. Alien: Isolation - 5 years 7 months

10. Killing Floor 2 - 5 years 4 months

For most of these games I got the platinum, but then just didn't play the dlc for a long time. Alien: Isolation is ofcourse different, in that game I only got 2 trophies before I got too scared and stopped playing it lol. If the servers for Killzone: Shadow Fall didn't close last year, then it would most likely still be unfinished. 

• Like 4

If I'm not mistaken, that would have to be PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (8 years, 7 months). I rarely care enough to buy add-ons for old games.

Finally got the Fearless DLC squared away at the beginning of June, though, after letting it collect dust on my profile forever. Literally all I needed to do was start a practice round on the "new" arena as Nariko, set the super move to level 3, and press the R2 button. Two dollars well spent, am I right? ? The rickety PS3 store is barely held together by duct tape at this point, so navigating it to purchase this add-on was the hardest part. Anything for cOmpLeTIoN!

• Like 1

Top five:

Fallout 4 - 5 years, 8 months, 2 weeks - The first game I played on my PS4, didn't like it because the first day it was raining fallout. I thought the whole game would be like that, lol

Tekken Tag Tournament HD - 4 years, 7 months, 2 weeks - Was having controller issues. I finally got a workable one and came back to finish the 'hard' trophies.

God of War (2018) - 3 years, 10 months, 3 days - I had an issue with either the disk or my PS4 with this, my saves were glitched every time and loading one would send Kratos to an infinite falling hole. Bought the digital on sale and played it on my PS5 with no issues.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 3 years, 8 months, 1 week - Dead online.

Borderlands 2 (PS4) - 2 years, 8 months, 2 weeks - Couldn't get into the gameplay when I first played it.

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1

Trine on ps3. "Only" took 10 years and 2 months.The game is not hard or anything but I simply didn't bother until recently while replaying some old games for fun and thought to finish it fully. Originally found that series through Trine 2 which I liked more since it had better puzzles and was less combat focused. Trine 1 had way more combat which was just too simple and became a bit tedious. Still a nice game overall.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - 6 Years,1 Month

Couldn’t be bothered with multiplayer at the time and never thought I’d go back, But then took another look at the MP trophies and it didn’t look to bad but needed a boosting partner since servers were dead but everything went smoothly.

Mine is Tomb Raider, the 2013 reboot for ps4. It took me 3 years and 10 months.

I borrowed it from my then girlfriend, played it for a while, got a few trophies, then returned it and never touched again until it was made available on PS plus a few months ago. Damn that multiplayer, it really feels like a relic of the ps3 era when story driven single player games had to have the most unnecesary and shoehorned multiplayer mode. Yeah I'm looking at you AC Black Flag, another game that took me 3 and a half years because of the multiplayer.

In terms of raw playtime, my longest game to plat was Persona 5 at 322 hours. Took me 3 playtroughs: a blind one just for the story, a guided one in which I missed a request, and a 3rd one only to do all the requests.