Slipknot_Fan007

Bugged Trophies?

66 posts in this topic

Anybody else having issues with trophies popping? I’ve thrown at least 4 “low throw” touchdowns so far and no trophy, same with the 3 different pass rush moves for a sack trophy and nothing has popped. Rather frustrating 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only trophies that are bugged are the momentum stealer and the under control trophies, all the other trophies work just fine, the game is running awful though, the franchise trophies are a pain to get, mostly due to the fact that when a match is done you can end up on the main menu and the trophies won't pop unless you end up in the franchise menu.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RageInYourFace34 said:

The only trophies that are bugged are the momentum stealer and the under control trophies, all the other trophies work just fine, the game is running awful though, the franchise trophies are a pain to get, mostly due to the fact that when a match is done you can end up on the main menu and the trophies won't pop unless you end up in the franchise menu.

 

Not true, I'm also having issues with other trophies.

 

Haven't been able to get Primetime, Throwin' Dots, Lockdown Corner or Saw it Coming despite meeting the requirements multiple times.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Not true, I'm also having issues with other trophies.

 

Haven't been able to get Primetime, Throwin' Dots, Lockdown Corner or Saw it Coming despite meeting the requirements multiple times.

These are some of the ones I’m having issues with too. Every trophy that requires some sort of gameplay feat, like the corner trophy, low throw touchdown, primetime, and sack with 3 different moves trophies aren’t working. Rather frustrating to spend all this time doing the correct requirements over and over just to not get it. Last year’s game had some glitches too but at least the trophies would actually pop eventually...

Edited by Slipknot_Fan007
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t unlock Super Bowl win, Relocation, Fantasy Draft (on PS5) and few others…

very frustrating stuck just a few trophies between both platinums.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only say what i can see, and that is that the 2 trophies I mentioned no one have gotten yet, not even on x-box, all the other trophies unlocks for people including me all I need is the last 2 trophies, the fr4anchise trophies is a pain, I found out that if you somehow end up on the main menu you have to start over with the franchise trophies, as they won't pop then, the low throw, 3 rush moves and sack, corner lockdown, prime time and saw it coming I did in the first match and I did it with 2 controllers all trophies popped as soon as I did it.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, two are clearly bugged as there shows 0.0% of people have acquired them. It took me several low throw touchdown passes before one finally triggered the trophy for me. I’ve had more difficulty with getting stuck on endless load screens and shotty defensive AI than anything else though. And I’m still mad I got a turnover on downs despite rushing 2 yards ahead of the line before being tackled backwards. Challenge didn’t even overturn the bs. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RageInYourFace34 said:

I can only say what i can see, and that is that the 2 trophies I mentioned no one have gotten yet, not even on x-box, all the other trophies unlocks for people including me all I need is the last 2 trophies, the fr4anchise trophies is a pain, I found out that if you somehow end up on the main menu you have to start over with the franchise trophies, as they won't pop then, the low throw, 3 rush moves and sack, corner lockdown, prime time and saw it coming I did in the first match and I did it with 2 controllers all trophies popped as soon as I did it.

 

Yeah those two are clearly bugged for everyone and seemingly are currently unobtainable. But the others are "your milage may vary" bugged.

 

25 minutes ago, OldManLinderman said:

Yes, two are clearly bugged as there shows 0.0% of people have acquired them. It took me several low throw touchdown passes before one finally triggered the trophy for me. I’ve had more difficulty with getting stuck on endless load screens and shotty defensive AI than anything else though. And I’m still mad I got a turnover on downs despite rushing 2 yards ahead of the line before being tackled backwards. Challenge didn’t even overturn the bs. 

This game is a shit show across the board. I'm just gonna put it aside and maybe come back for the trophies after a few patches. Don't even feel like playing a franchise anymore...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Yeah those two are clearly bugged for everyone and seemingly are currently unobtainable. But the others are "your milage may vary" bugged.

 

This game is a shit show across the board. I'm just gonna put it aside and maybe come back for the trophies after a few patches. Don't even feel like playing a franchise anymore...

 It really is not worth it anymore, they need competition like FIFA have PES, honestly even the trophies is a joke, you can get the platinum in 2-3 hours given that the trophies are not bugged, ever since madden nfl 13 it have been getting easier and easier every year... they know trophy hunters will buy the game if it is easy, i miss when you had to have skills to get the platinum..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know or contacted the game to ask when the patch is coming, i hope it is much sooner than expected and not like in two or three weeks time. Does anyone also know how long it usually takes EA games to patch something? From what I remember EA send out patches right at the start, and like a week or two into the game. Sometimes a game sends out a patch but PlayStation takes time in administering it from what I gathered. Lockdown Corner may sound hard but make sure you switch from Zone Chuck to man press by holding X and taping the right stick in some direction and than chose your offence player you want to do it on.      

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to try again tonight to get the in-game specific trophies that weren't working last night, and they all popped first try today... not sure why today was different than yesterday because I did the same teams, set up, modes, difficulty, everything. Now the only trophies I need are the ones that seem to be glitched for everybody, the momentum change trophy, and the spin & juke touchdown trophy. Hopefully a patch comes soon! I would imagine EA would take care of it fairly quickly since the game just came out a couple days ago, but I guess you never know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t get already in Progress trophy to show, I don’t get asked from Play Now if I want to continue.

I unlocked Fantasy Draft trophy, just make sure you pick the first and last picks in the fantasy draft

still can’t get the relocation one too, even thought I did it twice with the Titans

the glitches seems to create very specific requirements 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueShadow17 said:

Can’t get already in Progress trophy to show, I don’t get asked from Play Now if I want to continue.

I unlocked Fantasy Draft trophy, just make sure you pick the first and last picks in the fantasy draft

still can’t get the relocation one too, even thought I did it twice with the Titans

the glitches seems to create very specific requirements 

That's super weird. The fantasy draft and the relocation ones popped for me first try. The play now one I had to do twice, but the second time I just simmed the game until the end, and then played the last drive and it worked for me after that. They definitely need to implement some fixes in a patch though because everything has been super wonky. Hope you get yours soon!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

That's super weird. The fantasy draft and the relocation ones popped for me first try. The play now one I had to do twice, but the second time I just simmed the game until the end, and then played the last drive and it worked for me after that. They definitely need to implement some fixes in a patch though because everything has been super wonky. Hope you get yours soon!

Right now I’m going to try your method, picked a different play now matchup… my third one

went with Eagles vs Steelers. I played first play after kickoff and simmed. Then super simmed play by play to the 4th quarter.

then took team over (PIT) played last 3 minutes… then and only then it gave me the menu after I finished the game to continue and it gave me the trophy so thanks for your help. I still can’t get the relocation one… STILL

and on PS4 super bowl trophy won’t pop… grrrrrr

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relocation works on PS5, if you follow this step by step exactly as it was said… I did it before but used active roster and chose a different owner type and it didn’t unlock when I picked London… when I picked San Diego it works.

 

follow this guide for success:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only trophy I’ve noticed is kinda bugged on PS5 so far is ‘Lockdown Corner’. I’ve won 10+ presses with my CB in two different games and the trophy hasn’t unlocked. Rather frustrating to say the least because other people have unlocked it. 

Edited by pennywise247
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had bugs too. Primetime not unlocking, not able to make a franchise from Play Now Live game, Lockdown corner, etc. Seems to be a REALLY buggy trophy list. AGAIN.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't unlock some of the in-game trophies - selected Simulation instead of Arcade for the Exhibition match, Throwin' Dots and Primetime popped first time, could be something to try?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I've been having issues with Unblockable unfortunately. End up with 10 sacks each game using the sticks and nothing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iTotallyCereal said:

Yeah I've been having issues with Unblockable unfortunately. End up with 10 sacks each game using the sticks and nothing

This is one that was glitched in last year’s game too. Had to use like all 5 moves to get the dang trophy to pop 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-08-23 at 8:24 AM, pennywise247 said:

The only trophy I’ve noticed is kinda bugged on PS5 so far is ‘Lockdown Corner’. I’ve won 10+ presses with my CB in two different games and the trophy hasn’t unlocked. Rather frustrating to say the least because other people have unlocked it. 

Finally got it to unlock today after deleting the game and saved data for a second time. Fired up a game and got it done in my first 3 plays. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point when is the patch coming out? Ready to sell this quickly and move on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BlueShadow17 said:

At this point when is the patch coming out? Ready to sell this quickly and move on.

As the year progresses the game is going to be cheaper and going to drop in price . So if you don’t play Mut this honestly might be a good idea . 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any word on when a patch is coming in? I have quite a few trophies that refuse to pop regardless of deleting and reinstalling or deleting save data. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.