Bugged Trophies?

Slipknot_Fan007

Yeah, Momentum Stealer is still fucked.  I've done this now well over 5 times.  Momentum meter completely full for 2nd account.  Every INT is a User Pick, always with the Rams, longest return being 107 Yards.  None have been less than 101 yards for a TD.  Complete bullshit, wasting my time.  

On 11/15/2021 at 11:24 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Did this at least 10 times yesterday, some as a user pick, some as not user pick, some from back of end zone, some from middle/front, some as controlling the corner already and getting a “user hawk”, still no trophy. Did it at home with the Rams, at home with the 49ers, no idea why it won’t pop. So incredibly frustrating.

Same, done with Madden for a couple years after this shit show.

Have you unlocked it yet?  And what did you do?

Edited by NxtDoc
Correction

On 11/21/2021 at 10:23 AM, NxtDoc said:

Yeah, Momentum Stealer is still fucked.  I've done this now well over 5 times.  Momentum meter completely full for 2nd account.  Every INT is a User Pick, always with the Rams, longest return being 107 Yards.  None have been less than 101 yards for a TD.  Complete bullshit, wasting my time.  

Same, done with Madden for a couple years after this shit show.

Have you unlocked it yet?  And what did you do?

Still haven’t gotten it yet. Honestly I haven’t gone back and tried yet since the initial post since I am still frustrated with it. Lol

You'll always get Momentum Stealer if you do everything correctly as the Los Angeles Rams, home at SoFi Stadium. As it has a defensive stop momentum bonus and that'll always be enough to get over the edge. Plus they have Jalen Ramsey, lightning 92 speed to get that INT return (FSU baby!).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, technole said:

You'll always get Momentum Stealer if you do everything correctly as the Los Angeles Rams, home at SoFi Stadium. As it has a defensive stop momentum bonus and that'll always be enough to get over the edge. Plus they have Jalen Ramsey, lightning 92 speed to get that INT return (FSU baby!).

Yea I used this and try doing the juke and spin while not holding the R2 for speed burst. I got it first try like that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, technole said:

This is great info.  Much appreciated for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

I was FINALLY able to get the max momentum swing trophy to pop last night. I don’t know if this is supposed to be a qualifier or not, but I think you get a little extra momentum in the swing if you’re playing a division rival. I had done everything correctly before playing as the rams at home and facing the jaguars and jets, but still wasn’t able to get the trophy pop. Yesterday, I did it playing as the Bills in Buffalo against the patriots, and getting the pick-6 from the end zone as the bills was able to swing it enough! 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

I was FINALLY able to get the max momentum swing trophy to pop last night. I don’t know if this is supposed to be a qualifier or not, but I think you get a little extra momentum in the swing if you’re playing a division rival. I had done everything correctly before playing as the rams at home and facing the jaguars and jets, but still wasn’t able to get the trophy pop. Yesterday, I did it playing as the Bills in Buffalo against the patriots, and getting the pick-6 from the end zone as the bills was able to swing it enough! 

I can 100% confirm that this method works as I was able to pop it last night using the same teams. I don't know if this makes a difference, but when I used the 2nd controller as a "guest" instead of logging in as my alternate PSN ID, it didn't work. So this might be easier if using another PSN ID for controller #2 or boosting online. Thanks for the idea Slipknot_Fan007!

• 1 month later...
On 20/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, BansheeOwl said:

Really struggling to unlock the corner trophy. I am confident I have it right but no success. I see others have unlocked this based on PSN stats. Any advice or suggestions on how to overcome this seemingly bugger trophy on my madden save?

Finally did it last week, my advice for anyone with the same issue is to go in the practice mode for the press drill, keep doing that until you can 100% complete the drill each time. Then go straight into a game and try again. You will find you will very quickly get the technique right and get the trophy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BansheeOwl said:

Finally did it last week, my advice for anyone with the same issue is to go in the practice mode for the press drill, keep doing that until you can 100% complete the drill each time. Then go straight into a game and try again. You will find you will very quickly get the technique right and get the trophy.

Many thanks for the suggestion!!! I spent too much time trying to get this trophy this afternoon, saw your suggestion and after completing the practice mode I got the trophy on the first try!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get the Big Spender trophy to pop. I am following a guide that says to simulate a season with preseason rosters or using real life rosters and I have simulated 3 seasons. Signed a 90 plus overall free agent each time and no trophy.

Tried again last night and the trophy popped for me.

Edited by snakebit10

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues with basically every trophy tied to franchise aside from the fantasy draft. I've tried various trophies several times, including Relocate for example, and nothing pops.

Has anyone had similar issues? Could it be linked to the awful servers?

• 2 weeks later...

Momentum stealer

lockdown corner

under control

these 3 trophies are most certainly glitched for me.  I have done them countless times and still aren't popping,  getting pretty frustrated!

if anyone has any ideas/suggestions please let me know!! Thanks