Oh dear oh dear

FocusDR

3 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

So, who will begin the rarity leaderboard discussion in this topic?

Let's have a change of pace. I say we have a commonality leaderboard, wherein the points are awarded in the inverse of what has been suggested and the accounts with the most common plats are at the top. I know what you're thinking, that's the same thing we have now, but hear me out... 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Let's have a change of pace. I say we have a commonality leaderboard, wherein the points are awarded in the inverse of what has been suggested and the accounts with the most common plats are at the top. I know what you're thinking, that's the same thing we have now, but hear me out... 

I mean, that's already the current leaderboard right? The guy with the most common plats is in the lead has always been the case, nowadays it's that just multitude to like a thousand of the standards 10 years ago. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

I mean, that's already the current leaderboard right? The guy with the most common plats is in the lead has always been the case, nowadays it's that just multitude to like a thousand of the standards 10 years ago. 

Yes, which was also secretly my joke

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Something something trophies bad, something leaderboard, something gonna give up on trophy hunting. 

You can upvote now

Never give up ??? just play what you enjoy and do what you enjoy ??‍♂️

Edited by FocusDR

2 hours ago, kikataa said:

This is a real joke about gaming in the 21st century. it's a joke with the trophy system. It's a joke to gamers. In general, this is the bottom. Sony obviously does NOT have ANY quality control department. PS store is cluttered with garbage like this, gaming has degenerated!

Apparently my bad feelings were accurate, good companies closing was only a start.

I know the good culture in gaming will be dead in the future at this point.

I doubt Fatal Frame series is going to survive on this platform or steam but i will support it till the end regardless.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

4 hours ago, kikataa said:

This is a real joke about gaming in the 21st century. it's a joke with the trophy system. It's a joke to gamers. In general, this is the bottom. Sony obviously does NOT have ANY quality control department. PS store is cluttered with garbage like this, gaming has degenerated!

The player are the one that buy this type of garbage, so they are the one to blame not Sony or the developer 

3 hours ago, Lovelost6rw said:

There is four of these in the series 

There is 4 games but they are selling it level by level, so first game should have 5 levels, second game 13 levels and last two are a collection of mini-games so maybe they will release them one by one too (15 each)?

Sad that now the mods have to delete this threads...

• Like 2

Trophy hunting was always an elitist thing. "Games" like these are for everyone who felt  left out and wanted to be part of this hobby but wasn't capable of overcoming some kind of difficulties.

So there it is. A participation platinum which has the same worth to them as a platinum in Wolfenstein II. These people never got the appeal of trophy hunting and this community.

• Like 3