Oh dear oh dear

FocusDR

On 24/08/2021 at 10:00 AM, Bumperklever said:

I can tell the reason why I would never buy ZJ the ball:

* It's pure shovelware crap that shouldn't be on the PSStore;

* It has an exploitative nature, and tries to cash in on the addicts;

* In the mean time devalueing the trophy system as a whole, which is also 1 of the repeated arguments for a rarity leaderboard, among obviously other arguments;

* It isn't worth to make my list look like trash to just add another 'plat' to my count, especially since current leaderboard is stupid anyway;

* I definently will not have fun with the game whatsoever, in my believe  the enjoyment of a game needs to go first;

* The idea that this helps this dev that just recycle's his old games for some quick greedy ass bucks, while other devs are kinda suffering to get somewhere;

* Not even speaking of the idea that I indirectly support religion. While I think it is kinda crap;

Out of all these ezpz plats the worst thing in general you can do through my believes is supporting this!

Instead of buying this crap why not buy some other easy and relatively short games, it's not like everyone that played ZJ the ball has completed all of these?

Just to name a few:

* My name is mayo 1&2;

* Donut Country;

* Reverie;

* Lara croft GO

* Hitman GO;

* Trigger witch;

* All the artifex mundi point and click games;

* Demetrios and all other COWCAT games;

* All FMV games that recently got released;

* Or the hybrid games like the shapeshifter;

* All telltale games (though these are a bit longer);

Hell if you also like reading, why not read trough some good VN's.

These will give you longer enjoyment, helps actual good devs and get you a bigger shot of dopamine as you actually work to get something and deserve it.

Lara Croft GO is a work of art with an amazing soundtrack, I recommend playing without a walkthrough for better enjoyment ?

(Level 2) now has over 1000 active users. Well done guys, you did it!

15 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

It's been out for years. Nobody bashed that or Hitman GO. The reason? Because they're actual games worth playing.

Hitman GO is a great game, it's actually really long and quite difficult if you aren't using a guide. And has had oodles of effort put into it compared to the recent shit games. I have the Lara Craft GO one but haven't had time to start it, due to backlog being huge and real life getting in the way.

Aside from My Name Is Mayo, every other game that was mentioned by kevao97 are actually competent games.

Hell at this point, even My Name Is Mayo is borderline competent game territory. I mean sure it's a shit game, and has easy trophies and is cheap, but it has actual effort and good artwork put into it.

Yes it's hard to believe. As the standards for shit games gets lower, at some point even My Name Is Mayo might rise above the line.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

(Level 2) now has over 1000 active users. Well done guys, you did it!

Hitman GO is a great game, it's actually really long and quite difficult if you aren't using a guide. And has had oodles of effort put into it compared to the recent shit games. I have the Lara Craft GO one but haven't had time to start it, due to backlog being huge and real life getting in the way.

Aside from My Name Is Mayo, every other game that was mentioned by kevao97 are actually competent games.

Hell at this point, even My Name Is Mayo is borderline competent game territory. I mean sure it's a shit game, and has easy trophies and is cheap, but it has actual effort and good artwork put into it.

Yes it's hard to believe. As the standards for shit games gets lower, at some point even My Name Is Mayo might rise above the line.

lmao over 1000 owners... guess trophies are indeed a double edge thing if you don't start with standards and resolve.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 7:39 AM, mangio_tanto said:

"Has everyone here tried not being angry all the time about everything" (@ChunkyKong64)

Lmao, honestly just let them cry and bitch. It gives their elitist brains dopamine needed to move the blade away from their wrist. They're the reason I'm leaving the forum. Such is life.

25 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Well I've only seen crying and bitching (if you can even call it that) on one side.

I've only witnessed the other side having competent discussions about how low standard game releases are being aimed at trophy addicts, and not having a tantrum by simply bringing up the issue.

It's all bitching and crying to me.

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

People still cut themselves on their wrists from blades? I used to think that was part of a stupid emo goth trend that started in the 2000s.

Nobody asked you to stay. You are free to leave if you wish. If I was part of the reason you're leaving, I can't say I'm sorry. You can move on from the drama, and I honestly can't blame people for doing so.

I didn't say anyone was forcing me. Just awaiting a response for deletion. I didn't know who you were, but you're more than welcome to assume to be apart of the reason. I'm thrilled to never talk to any of you again once it is approved.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

15 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

It's all bitching and crying to me.

I didn't say anyone was forcing me. Just awaiting a response for deletion. I didn't know who you were, but you're more than welcome to assume to be apart of the reason. I'm thrilled to never talk to any of you again once it is approved.

No reason to leave, of course it’s up to u but if some people annoy u just ignore them!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Hey, you don't need to wait for an answer to never talk to any of us again, just close the window and never open this forums again, it's easy.

I know, just waiting to get deleted.

3 minutes ago, totakos1 said:

No reason to leave, of course it’s up to u but if some people annoy u just ignore them!

Thanks.

2 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I know, just waiting to get deleted.

The only reason I quit social media/forums is for myself, never for others. and you seem to be running away from people and what seems to hurt you in some way. bullshit, don't do it for others.

Btw I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet.