Will trophies auto pop both ways?

duffbagPS

I had a 100% PS4 version of GoT.

Now the directors cut has released my percentage went down to 78% because of the new content and trophies.

I downloaded the PS5 directors cut upgrade, imported my PS4 save the the trophies auto popped so I now have two 78% trophy lists: one for PS4 and one for PS5.

If I complete the remaining trophies on the PS5 upgrade, and then reload the PS4 version, will the trophies pop back the other way so both versions will be 100%? Or would I need to do it twice to get both versions up to fully complete again?

10 minutes ago, duffbagPS said:

So to get both trophy lists to 100% I would need to do each trophy twice? Once on each version?

Or get 100% on PS4 and auto-pop the PS5 list.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, R-Linskey said:

No.

This^

Cross-Save only goes one way with most PS5 games i.e. PS4 => PS5 and this one is no exception. Some games offer 2 way Cross-Save but most of those are online only titles such as Destiny 2, Fortnite, Warframe etc. and the rest are a handful of single player games e.g. AC Valhalla but those are the exception, rather than the rule which is why it's always best to do the PS4 version first, then import your saves into the PS5 release.

• 7 months later...
On 05/11/2021 at 4:40 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Cross-Save only goes one way with most PS5 games i.e. PS4 => PS5 and this one is no exception. Some games offer 2 way Cross-Save but most of those are online only titles such as Destiny 2, Fortnite, Warframe etc. and the rest are a handful of single player games e.g. AC Valhalla but those are the exception, rather than the rule which is why it's always best to do the PS4 version first, then import your saves into the PS5 release.

But according to somebody on here, Sucker Punch were working-on a patch to make it online so that Legends progress wouldn't be tied to the local save, thus enabling popping trophies both ways for multiplayer only?.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

But according to somebody on here, Sucker Punch were working-on a patch to make it online so that Legends progress wouldn't be tied to the local save, thus enabling popping trophies both ways for multiplayer only?.

I know a patch was released some months after my post, which allowed you to import your save from the standalone MP into the full release but I have no idea if it goes both ways or not.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I know a patch was released some months after my post, which allowed you to import your save from the standalone MP into the full release but I have no idea if it goes both ways or not.

Ok, I'll just stick to PS4 to PS5 then to be safe.  Thanks for the response. 

• Like 1