leandroxpto

Legends progress

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As far i know the legends progress is stored in a save file locally. So if make progress in the ps5 or win some gear there I can't access it on ps4 right?

Don't you guy's agree that atleast this should be stored online? 

Edited by leandroxpto

Yes, I agree.

Bumping this thread to get confirmation if completing the Legends trophies on PS5 does nothing for PS4.

According to the Rivals blog post they released Legends progress will work both ways.  I imagine on the 3rd they'll be updating it to work that way.  Perhaps migrating legends data onto their servers once you load in or something.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/08/04/ghost-of-tsushima-legends-gets-standalone-release-adds-new-rivals-mode-on-september-3/

Last sentences of the second paragraph.

What about Legends Mode trophies? Did any1 confirm that? I rly don't want to do the raids again, gave me a hard time + I got a pretty decent Ronin build with some good equipment saved.

2 hours ago, Kunegunda_GoRyl said:

What about Legends Mode trophies? Did any1 confirm that? I rly don't want to do the raids again, gave me a hard time + I got a pretty decent Ronin build with some good equipment saved.

If you did it on PS4 it will autopop for PS5. 

On another note I really don't like being forced to do the multiplayer to finish a quest in the DLC. Feels really scummy. 

On 8/26/2021 at 10:10 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

If you did it on PS4 it will autopop for PS5. 

On another note I really don't like being forced to do the multiplayer to finish a quest in the DLC. Feels really scummy. 

What's this? Is it an optional quest? Will I have to do multiplayer to get all the Iki trophies?

5 hours ago, emailking said:

What's this? Is it an optional quest? Will I have to do multiplayer to get all the Iki trophies?

Yes, you have to finish the Legends story final mission, which requires you to finish every other Legends mission to unlock, in order to finish one of the unwritten stories to get the trophy for doing them all.  You can do them solo and without PS+ though, but they will be quite challenging that way.

The latest patch has removed the legends requirement for the unwritten stories trophy.

Any news on the transcendence trophy, only one that did not auto pop for me and do not want to do the raid again, it's completed on ps4 but not popping on ps%

1 hour ago, sponge0812 said:

Any news on the transcendence trophy, only one that did not auto pop for me and do not want to do the raid again, it's completed on ps4 but not popping on ps%

Have you tried completing Chapter 3 again? That should pop it for you.

Not yet as need to do chapter 2 again to unlock chap 3, if I get some time I will try and get chap 2 done, just don't want to do it really :)

On 27/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, sponge0812 said:

Not yet as need to do chapter 2 again to unlock chap 3, if I get some time I will try and get chap 2 done, just don't want to do it really :)

Weird, the only guy I know that didn't autopop the Transcendence trophy had all three raid chapters unlocked after transferring his ps4 save, so as soon as he completed chapter 3 again he got the trophy.

On 9/17/2021 at 0:29 AM, emailking said:

The latest patch has removed the legends requirement for the unwritten stories trophy.

Just coming here to say that's false. I just had to REDO the last mission in order to finish the unwritten tale because it wasn't working.

On 10/2/2021 at 4:32 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Just coming here to say that's false. I just had to REDO the last mission in order to finish the unwritten tale because it wasn't working.

The tweet says it's removed, see below.

The next patch after added a tracker for it.

5 hours ago, emailking said:

The tweet says it's removed, see below.

The next patch after added a tracker for it.

I literally did this trophy when I made my comment, and I did had to do the Legends mission over. So they messed up somewhere 🤷🤷 lol

Difficulty for the TRANSCENDENCE trophy in DLC 1 Legends ?

On 21/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, R-Linskey said:

Difficulty for the TRANSCENDENCE trophy in DLC 1 Legends ?

It depends on matchmaking if you planning to do it with randoms and it will be obvious by they players lvl , if playing with friends with a guides and communication its fairly easy but still skill dependent. 

So it can be 4/10 or 9/10

Ch 1 usually takes 30 min with experts up to 1 hour for biggers and its simple enough .

Ch 2  takes 1 hour with expert up to 2 or 3 or just impossible if all 4 players are biggers and don't communicate .

mics properly required for this one especially if you didn't watch any guides or there is more than 1 new players in the team you will need someone to explain what to do .

Ch 3 with randoms it super easy at takes 5 min and usually all you have to do is just stand on a pressure plate and the experts you matched with ( hopefully) will do the rest .

Obviously watch a guide on youtube beforehand especially for chapter 2 as the puzzles and platforming part is kinda complicated and requires communication .

Edited by AbOo-92-OoD