Shrooba's Corner of 100 Completions

Shrooba

Alright if you arlready unlocked the Black Tracks in a couple of days, you will be fine ?

In my case, the hardest track for me was #178, I spent 6 hours on that one. Followed by #180, #169, #170 and some Lagoon tracks that I don't recall right now. My biggest "mistake" was finishing Black Valley thinking "Hell yeah, this is over now!" since I had heard so much about Valley being the hardest part of the game... But Lagoon was very tough as well and having already changed my mindset to the "it's easy sailing from here" made it really frustrating. 

But you are making really great progress! I am not expecting you to hit a wall having come this far without any issues ?

• Like 3

Just watched the black series on YouTube so that I can answer your question properly: 

164, 175, 178, 180... and 140 in red.

Brutal. Valley tracks in general in this game can eat one. The other three are great.

169 and 176 also took me too long but didn't make the "top 5." ;)

But there are some really fun ones in black though such as 161, 165, 181, 186, 193 and 195. Look forward to those. They have long sweeping turns that really enhance the flow of being in the zone.

You're killing it. I have complete faith in you.

Edited by GonzoWARgasm
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

I also nearly gave up on 170 but just remembering that I made it that far, stopping there would mean all my frustraton up to that point would be for nothing. This is my hardest completion ever, and your words mean a lot fellas!

Knew you could do it.

How does it feel to have ascended?

2678123.jpg

Btw... 12 days is disgusting. That's craaazy!!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

LADS, IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png
I BLOODY DID IT! TRACKMANIA TURBO IS DONE!
After the longest 1 week, 5 days I've endured, it is over at last...

This is hands down my hardest platinum, and one of the hardest games I have ever played. I actually saw this game around a year ago and saw the conversations on Track 180 and thought to myself "there's no way I'm touching that one, don't wanna risk that 100%"... But @KindaSabbath, you inspired me to give both Crash 4 and Trackmania Turbo a go, and it's because of your words that I found the motivation to tackle these 2 games, and it's done at last.
Thank you as well @Destructor-8 and Sabbath for hearing me rage at the game! 1f605.png

Congrats dude! It is done! I'm glad you gave it a go as you were always going to do it & you did it very quick as well. It was good to watch you get through a lot of the hard parts over the last few days & you really did amazing man! I know the review will be really good & can't wait to see what you do next!

• Like 4

@Destructor-8 @GonzoWARgasm Thanks for the messages fellas! I used up 25 rep points within the past 24 hours so I can't rep your posts at the moment, but I'll remember to do it tomorrow! ?

1 hour ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Knew you could do it.

How does it feel to have ascended?

2678123.jpg

It feels... like a relief! Exhausting! ? Black Valley really drained me; if it weren't for that and Black Canyon's last 2 tracks this would honestly be a lot more fun overall.
Glad it's finally over with!

Also, love the SSJ2 Gohan image, I love Dragon Ball!

58 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Yeah, I got it done pretty quick somehow! My initial goal was to get the Red tracks done by the end of February... guess I went a bit overboard on that one! ?
I guess playing CTR before going into this helped somewhat, although their playstyles contrast quite a lot; CTR's controls are always consistent no matter the environment, but it differs a ton with TT's cars and also considering that environments are added to the equation. In any case, it was quite a ride!

43 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

Congrats dude! It is done! I'm glad you gave it a go as you were always going to do it & you did it very quick as well. It was good to watch you get through a lot of the hard parts over the last few days & you really did amazing man! I know the review will be really good & can't wait to see what you do next!

Thanks man, it was definitely quite a grind and I'm glad you were there to see me do 180! Having another person watch made the process a bit more endurable, and it already frustrated me as is! ?
I'm torn between considering 178 or 180 harder, but they're both definitely up there!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shrooba said:

LADS, IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png1f4aa.png

Congratulations! Also, it feels strange to learn that you found this game so difficult given that you needed less than two weeks to complete it :D  I also started playing TT on a whim a couple of weeks ago and one thing I know is that while I may never complete it, it's so addictive and enjoyable (in a twisted, rage-inducing way) that I would be missing out on a lot of fun if I skipped it. For me it's definitely a long-term project and I will consider it a success if I even get to the Black series this year ?

If I may have a question - do you play on a tv or a monitor? One thing I've noticed playing Trials Fusion is that there are tracks which are literally impossible for me on a tv (I mean custom tracks, not from the main game) - but I can pass them easily playing Fusion on the PC - since input lag would probably make a big difference in this game too, I wonder if I should consider hooking up my PS5 to a monitor at some point (I don't even have one currently, as we only have laptops in the house but I've been thinking of getting a monitor at some point anyway).

Once again congrats on your great achievement!!!         

• Like 3

3 hours ago, det_gittes said:

Congratulations! Also, it feels strange to learn that you found this game so difficult given that you needed less than two weeks to complete it :D  I also started playing TT on a whim a couple of weeks ago and one thing I know is that while I may never complete it, it's so addictive and enjoyable (in a twisted, rage-inducing way) that I would be missing out on a lot of fun if I skipped it. For me it's definitely a long-term project and I will consider it a success if I even get to the Black series this year 1f602.png

If I may have a question - do you play on a tv or a monitor? One thing I've noticed playing Trials Fusion is that there are tracks which are literally impossible for me on a tv (I mean custom tracks, not from the main game) - but I can pass them easily playing Fusion on the PC - since input lag would probably make a big difference in this game too, I wonder if I should consider hooking up my PS5 to a monitor at some point (I don't even have one currently, as we only have laptops in the house but I've been thinking of getting a monitor at some point anyway).

Once again congrats on your great achievement!!!         

Thank you so much man! Yeah, I'm honestly surprised I got it done so quick! My first game I ever played was I believe Colin McRae Rally on the PS1, but I was never very good at it.. I did play a bit of Trackmania in high school but I was pretty mediocre when I played it then as well! ? In any case, I recently did the CTR dev times since I do like arcade racers, and I guess being patient with that let me adjust to Trackmania Turbo a bit more.
I got it done quick, but holy moly those Black Valley tracks were somethin' else! ?

Never doubt yourself man, the only platinum blocker for this game is giving up. Considering you've done Trials Fusion, you have a ton of patience, so you've got a good shot at this. The game's difficulty ramps up quite fairly from White through Red tracks, although a few Reds stick out quite a bit. Black is where the real frustration begins; it's mainly 169 and 170 that ramp it up a ton, and all of Black Valley is where it really steps up.
However, while Black Lagoon had some tricky ones it was a ton more fun than Valley. And in retrospect, Black Stadium wasn't too hard but it's incredibly annoying since it's the last 10 and you just want it over with when you reach that point! ?
I'd say once 180 is done, you've finished the hardest parts of the game.

I used my good ol' TV by the way! If you prefer a monitor though, go ahead! ? For me, I have a TV in my room that I've been using for quite a long time now.

7 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Bro congrats!! Fuckin straight beast, all there is to say. Those are the kind of games that really make that overall hundo shine, you should be proud as hell. Good job!!

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95269c53905675a6b5e5

Thanks man! This game was so fricking difficult! ? I mean I got through it relatively quick but oh man did those final tracks really get to me! It's always definitely a thing to look back on harder games, and I believe it's in part due to the fact that they spend more time to finish; the more time you spend with a game, the more you remember it. Thanks again, I appreciate the kind words!

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Shrooba said:

This is hands down my hardest platinum, and one of the hardest games I have ever played. I actually saw this game around a year ago and saw the conversations on Track 180 and thought to myself "there's no way I'm touching that one, don't wanna risk that 100%"... But @KindaSabbath, you inspired me to give both Crash 4 and Trackmania Turbo a go, and it's because of your words that I found the motivation to tackle these 2 games, and it's done at last.
Thank you as well @Angus1343, @VoidVictorious, @Destructor-8 and Sabbath for hearing me rage at the game! 1f605.png

This is one that I'll forever be proud of, I can't believe it.

i9PJwiL.jpg

Guys, thank you for the motivation, seriously. Black Valley was one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in any video game, but hearing from others that I could do it gave me the inspiration to go on. I also nearly gave up on 170 but just remembering that I made it that far, stopping there would mean all my frustration up to that point would be for nothing. This is my hardest completion ever, and your words mean a lot fellas!... and also you too @Baker, but for some reason I can't include your quote since it's on the previous page! 1f605.png

Later on I'll do a proper in-depth review and discuss each environment, the physics of each car, and those cursed half-pipe jumps, but I'll take a short break! And of course, there's some other checklists I'll need to catch up on!
I'll also go into which Black tracks I hated the most if you're interested in that! 1f605.png

In any case, have a good day everyone!

Your positivity and skill got you through that game! Keep up the good work! You are a true gamer!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shrooba said:

Ha, I when I saw that you got Valley done, I knew that you would soon have the game at 100%... Huge congrats! That's a fast completion time, holy hell! :D 

Guys, thank you for the motivation, seriously. Black Valley was one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in any video game, but hearing from others that I could do it gave me the inspiration to go on. I also nearly gave up on 170 but just remembering that I made it that far, stopping there would mean all my frustration up to that point would be for nothing. This is my hardest completion ever, and your words mean a lot fellas!... and also you too @Baker, but for some reason I can't include your quote since it's on the previous page! 1f605.png

Yeah I think for most people, Black Valley is where the game goes from being addictive and fun, to turning into a rather frustrating experience. Luckily it's only 2-3 tracks that really drain your energy, but those tracks are brutal compared to anything else in the game ?

Well, and the two narrow loops of death at the very end of #170 ruining your run ?

19 hours ago, Shrooba said:

It feels... like a relief! Exhausting! 1f605.png Black Valley really drained me; if it weren't for that and Black Canyon's last 2 tracks this would honestly be a lot more fun overall.
Glad it's finally over with!

It's funny, because this is precisely how I felt when I was done with the game... With other challenging experiences, I feel mostly extatic when I finally conquer the challenge. It's a feeling of elation and pride, a happy moment that gives me back all the energy the challenge took from me. 

With Trackmania... I remember earning my last Trackmaster Medal and with it the plat, and instead of having an energetic reaction to having finished, I just laid down on my couch and stayed there for a couple of minutes before closing the game ?

I cannot even begin to imagine how draining the game must be when played only over the span of two weeks! 

Again, congrats on getting this one to 100%... Nicely done!! :D 

19 hours ago, det_gittes said:

I am about to start gaming on a UHD gaming monitor when I move to my new place in march ? However, just also to state that I  played Trackmania on a 65" TV that does not have the best reaction time ? Not sure if it made things more difficult, but it worked fine. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Figured since I've been dead here for a couple weeks that I'd refresh things with a good ol' update! Bit of a short one, but I reckon it'd be a good sign that, well, I'm not dead. ? Since I got back I've been catching up with some checklists. Responded to a couple so far but I've got some more to catch up on after I post this.

After doing Trackmania I wanted to take a break and just chill with some games that don't make me want to crush my console to atoms, hence the absence. ?

Laf972f.png

L386b52.png

For starters, I've finished Okami HD and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint respectively. I started those two around the start of my University holiday at the start of December, but after a quick detour through the agony of the CTR dev times, Crash 4 and Trackmania alike, those 2 games were on the backseat for a hot minute. ? But nonetheless, they're done!

... And this just reminds me again that I still need to finish that Trackmania review. If I delay it any more it'll meet the same fate as a game starring a particular orange marsupial friend, and we can't have that! ? I've actually put 1000 words into it so far, but it's got some work to do. I'll start properly grinding it out and properly polish it off. I've uploaded a few videos of the tracks I'll mainly be discussing as my most agonizing out of the bunch, and I figured I'd compare it to the CTR dev times since these two are the cream of the crop when it comes to hard arcade racing challenges... not counting Need for Speed's Prestige events, I think I've filled my yearly quota of bullshit challenges in video games! ?

However, I will be starting CoD: Modern Warfare Remastered, so we'll see how the Mile High Club treats me...

Then after that I'm VERY eager to talk about Okami HD since holy it had some great moments. @Deadly_Ha_Ha I'll try and have a review for Okami done within the next couple weeks, man what a game it was. I can see why it's the game that started off your profile, it's a heck of a high note to start it on. The game's soundtrack is very beautiful, I hope they make a sequel... I can only imagine how it feels for people waiting since 2006!

On 03/02/2022 at 6:55 PM, Arcesius said:

Ha, I when I saw that you got Valley done, I knew that you would soon have the game at 100%... Huge congrats! That's a fast completion time, holy hell! :D 

Yeah I think for most people, Black Valley is where the game goes from being addictive and fun, to turning into a rather frustrating experience. Luckily it's only 2-3 tracks that really drain your energy, but those tracks are brutal compared to anything else in the game 1f605.png

Well, and the two narrow loops of death at the very end of #170 ruining your run 1f602.png

I cannot even begin to imagine how draining the game must be when played only over the span of two weeks! 

Again, congrats on getting this one to 100%... Nicely done!! :D

Sorry for my comically late response on this one! Thanks, Valley for me was always the big hurdle at the back of my mind when I started the game... Heck, even before I started it. But ironically enough, it made me quite demotivated on 170 and 178. I hear people always talking about how 180 is the hardest, so when I saw myself struggling on those 2 tracks I'd just say in utter disbelief "180 is HARDER than this?!!" I'm still pondering on which one is the absolute hardest, but I'd say it's a close tie between 170 and 178... and maybe 180, not sure. The good thing with 180 is that the hard part is just the start, from there it's just controlling your nerves. I feel 178 is a bit too far on the bullshit factor with those dreaded half-pipe jumps, and 170...

And I see you saw my 170 run! Yeah... that fricking loop nearly got the best of me! If the ghost overtook me there I'd be furious! I also recently posted my 180 run... let's just say it was a fucking close one. ? I got cosmically lucky at the end on a lot of these black tracks. So much so that I'm worried I'm gonna be unlucky with any other game I play the rest of the year!

On 03/02/2022 at 6:55 PM, Arcesius said:

With Trackmania... I remember earning my last Trackmaster Medal and with it the plat, and instead of having an energetic reaction to having finished, I just laid down on my couch and stayed there for a couple of minutes before closing the game 1f602.png

I felt the same when I finished my 200th Gold for the plat. Black Stadium isn't too hard, but because I was just so eager to have it done, it ironically made the last 10 tracks so bloody frustrating. Even Track 200 which isn't demanding at all had me stumped for an hour because I was just too ready to have it be over. I'd say the most excited I felt was when I finished 180, I was more elated finishing that than actually obtaining the platinum! ?

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 4

Nice review of the game and tracks - congrats on obtaining the platinum :) .. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who struggled with 170, thought I was the only one (those loops in 169 and 170 were my personal kryptonites) ? .. 

I haven't played CTR but my gut tells me that beating the dev times might be a harder task than golding the 200 tracks in TMT for most people - like you mentioned, TMT's gold times don't require absolute perfection as opposed to the Dev times in CTR. Hats off for getting both done ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

Nice review of the game and tracks - congrats on obtaining the platinum :) .. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who struggled with 170, thought I was the only one (those loops in 169 and 170 were my personal kryptonites) 1f605.png .. 

I haven't played CTR but my gut tells me that beating the dev times might be a harder task than golding the 200 tracks in TMT for most people - like you mentioned, TMT's gold times don't require absolute perfection as opposed to the Dev times in CTR. Hats off for getting both done 1f44d.png

Thanks! ? Yep, you’re not alone on 170! That track was absolutely brutal… 

You should definitely give CTR a go, it’s a fantastic game! It’s tricky at first—I actually gave up on the platinum at first but a friend encouraged me to keep going—And now I look back on Oxide’s time trials and they’re no problem after beating the devs, and that’s why CTR is great; when you’re racing, you’re pushing forward and going past what you thought wasn’t doable. You make the impossible possible… You’re bringing your time down by seconds, then to tenths… and pushing it as far as you can make it. But I suppose that’s the very essence of racing itself! 

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

L43a6d2.png

So I've stumbled across a bit of a dilemma... ? Figured I'd just ramble about it here since I don't want to bother anyone by making a thread for it on the game's forum.

Now, Black Ops 3 is a game I've been eyeing for a while. It's a 100% that I'd love to go for, and I've got some IRL friends who play the game and they get into the Zombies DLC packs quite often too. Given that this comes for free alongside the Zombie Chronicles DLC on PS5, I figured it wouldn't hurt to dive in.
However, upon trying to start the multiplayer grind to LVL 55, me and one of my friends stumbled across a "Game session no longer available" error around 7 times in a row. It turns out this bug has been happening for around a month or so and has been increasingly been happening for people. Now, I'm not concerned with a sever closure or anything, because if BO2 is still active on the 360 and PS3, then I'm certain BO3's playerbase is fine (TDM is the only active game mode nonetheless, but that's fine enough for the 4 multiplayer trophies), but I just get the feeling that it'll be getting worse and worse.

Funnily enough, getting into Zombies is perfectly fine from what my friends say, it's just the multiplayer itself that's been having this issue since February. It really just comes down to the stress of not being in control of the situation. Now, single-player challenges are all fine because I'm in control of the challenge, and it's up to me to tackle it, but this server bug is out of my hands, and grinding to LVL 55 for a week or more with this going on just feels iffy to me...
There ARE times where loading in is fine, but I'm not sure.

So in a nutshell, I'm not sure it'd be worth the risk, BUUUUT this is a completion I'd really like to go for, and I've got friends who play the game... ? I'm certain the servers won't close, but if this bug gets worse then it'd be impossible to find matches...

At this point I haven't earned any trophies so it's no harm no foul at this point, but I just wanted to write about it a bit I suppose! @Baker I hope you don't mind if I ask; I know you've been playing plenty of COD games, has something like this ever been a problem in Ghosts/BO4/BO3?

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

Call of Duty is not known for it’s stability in online gaming. I had many disconnects in every single one of them. ‘Game session no longer available’, I’ve seen this too, but not as frequently as disconnects. I’m sure it will be fine to start BO3 though. Good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baker said:

I’m sure it will be fine to start BO3 though. Good luck!

Thanks for the motivation man! ? I noticed that when I get into a proper match, it doesn't boot everyone out when it ends so I was able to do many matches over and over and get the 5 specialist medal trophy. With that popped and on my account, I guess it's time for me to commit to the game now! ?

The triple-kill specialist one will be a bit tricky, not sure why it's less rare than the 5 medal one, and by a significant margin of around 20% as well! Hopefully I'll get that on the long road to LVL 55.
And then there's Realistic on the campaign! ? I reckon I'll tackle multiplayer first, alongside Zombies, and then do the single-player stuff last.
It's a fun game so far, reminds me a bit of Titanfall 2 whatnot with the wall running and double jumps!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2022 at 1:04 PM, Shrooba said:

@Destructor-8 @GonzoWARgasm Thanks for the messages fellas! I used up 25 rep points within the past 24 hours so I can't rep your posts at the moment, but I'll remember to do it tomorrow! 1f605.png

Thanks man, it was definitely quite a grind and I'm glad you were there to see me do 180! Having another person watch made the process a bit more endurable, and it already frustrated me as is! 1f602.png
I'm torn between considering 178 or 180 harder, but they're both definitely up there!

I'm gonna try to catch up with a few of the checklists here & I was still yet to get back to yours even after our chat the other day haha. It was great to watch you get through it as always plus I don't mind chilling in the party at the same time.

On 02/03/2022 at 0:03 PM, Shrooba said:

Completion #69 (Yes, that number)
Trackmania Turbo - 2nd February 2022
Completion time: 1 week, 5 days

ONE HUUUUUUUUUUUNDRED AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGHTY!!!!!
Ah, my good friend 180. And by that, I mean “convicted war criminal 180”.
The final gauntlet for Valley. @Destructor-8 says that this is the final platinum blocker in the game, and I can see why. Personally I think 178 takes the cake but this track definitely has it’s share of bullshit. 1f605.png

Yeah even when the hard part is over there's still always going to be other tracks here or there which could cause more trouble for some people than others. The impressive thing as always was your ability to consistently get through the tracks that you came up against.

But there’s one final obstacle… At 1:42 of the video clip, you’ve got an uphill section followed by a jump to the right. There’s a boost pad before the jump itself which is well and good… but you’ve got another prior to it, so you need to go over the initial boost pad, turn right with your added speed, and then get even more speed from the second pad and make the jump to the road ahead. I failed this section I believe twice as @Destructor-8 watched, and hoo boy it sucks losing here!

Yeah I remember watching this & it's never fun to have an opportunity come & go especially at this part in the game. I think I should of had this one done many times before I finally did it. I'm just glad you did it as quick as you did.

It's hard to compare because objectively speaking CTR’s devs require absolute perfection to get the Master Wheels; taking even a single turn too wide on certain tracks will spell a dead run. But with Trackmania, as @Destructor-8 perfectly described to me, the Black track Gold medals are more about survival if anything.

Now, in terms of difficulty I’ll have to give this a 10/10. My honest truth is that this is a tie for the hardest challenge I have ever played in a game with CTR’s content, so I believe that makes the 10/10 fitting. Not my most stressful challenge (that goes to GT Sport), but definitely up there as a tied hardest challenge with CTR.

For those more accustomed with sim racers like Assetto Corsa, this would be a 9/10 I reckon, but as for me it’s a personal 10/10. However, the rating of both the difficulty and enjoyment varies primarily by Tracks 169 through 180; the obtuse HALF-PIPE JUMP RIDDEN Black Valley tracks and the cursed LOOPS OF DEATH of Black Canyon. 1f605.png

And that’s it for the review! 6500+ words all up, perhaps it’s a blessing this game has no story otherwise this would’ve been a thesis! I hope you enjoyed my look on Trackmania Turbo!

Enjoyment (White through Red): 8.5/10
Enjoyment (Track 170 and Black Valley): 6.5/10
Difficulty: 10/10

It's true that it can be hard to compare certain racing games since preferences & experiences can be completely different for everyone. There are always a few games that are pretty much agreed upon when it comes to skill required & where abouts on the scale these games appear. This game was tough regardless of how anyone finds it as there's always a point when things don't go the way you expect it whilst there are other times where you just get through something. I think the transition that you had from the games you finished before definitely helped you adapt to the game so quickly & you are still one of the fastest people I know when it comes to finishing this game. It's always a pleasure to have a chat! I appreciate the shoutouts too!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 11:19 AM, Shrooba said:

Firstly, and this is super late so sorry for that but bloody hell, well done for getting that platinum! That game is super tough, very quickly I knew I was nowhere near good enough getting that so just got whatever trophies I was willing to get from it and it got deleted lol 

On 6/13/2022 at 11:10 AM, Shrooba said:

Heya everyone. I realize it's been months since I've last posted here, so I wanted to give an apology.

Secondly, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! We want our money back!!!! Not good enough!!!! Booooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol

Thirdly, I'll assume you'll be writing about Sonic Origins soon? Want to hear your thoughts on it! ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Firstly, and this is super late so sorry for that but bloody hell, well done for getting that platinum! That game is super tough, very quickly I knew I was nowhere near good enough getting that so just got whatever trophies I was willing to get from it and it got deleted lol

No need to apologize! If anyone's late... it's me! ?
I still have flashbacks to Track 178 and those cursed pipe jumps of agony... Oh dear mercy...
Trackmania Turbo is definitely a wild ride, I'd definitely say Black Valley is the hardest of the bunch. Not sure if I've said it here yet, but it's practically a rally game with how much you're driving on dirt and drifting around corners! ?

7 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Secondly, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! We want our money back!!!! Not good enough!!!! Booooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol

Thirdly, I'll assume you'll be writing about Sonic Origins soon? Want to hear your thoughts on it! 1f44d.png

Yep, I'm caught red-handed here! ? I'd like to apologize for my uh, lemme check, nearly full month hiatus on top of the already established hiatus beforehand... ? My magician's hat of excuses is all out!
I really wanted to get into the swing of things, but I found myself getting a taaaad complacent in the midst of my University mid-year break. I'd still like to catch up with a lot of the other checklists before making a formal review here, being Okami HD of course... I'd like to thank everyone for your legendary patience as I battle my DBZ-length duel with my mightiest foe ever: The All-Powerful 'Procrastination'!

After Okami's written up, I reckon I could definitely talk about Sonic Origins next! Consider the reservation formally accepted! I love Sonic, so I may find myself really motivated to do a write up for that one after... But I'll need to make sure Okami doesn't meet the fate of the third game in a series about a orange marsupial platformer game that I've skipped on!

As I make a proper return this time, I'll probably make another post a bit later since I've been doing the UR Cleanup challenge. Thus far I'm working on COD BO3, but I'm still not sure what I should tackle afterwards out of my list. I'll probably set up a poll before I post the next review once I catch up with everyone's write ups!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shrooba said:

No need to apologize! If anyone's late... it's me! 1f605.png
I still have flashbacks to Track 178 and those cursed pipe jumps of agony... Oh dear mercy...
Trackmania Turbo is definitely a wild ride, I'd definitely say Black Valley is the hardest of the bunch. Not sure if I've said it here yet, but it's practically a rally game with how much you're driving on dirt and drifting around corners! 1f602.png

Yeah I can imagine! I'm sure you have to spend way longer than you want to doing the same track over and over just to eventually complete it. Full respect to you!

13 hours ago, Shrooba said:

Yep, I'm caught red-handed here! 1f605.png I'd like to apologize for my uh, lemme check, nearly full month hiatus on top of the already established hiatus beforehand... 1f602.png My magician's hat of excuses is all out!
I really wanted to get into the swing of things, but I found myself getting a taaaad complacent in the midst of my University mid-year break. I'd still like to catch up with a lot of the other checklists before making a formal review here, being Okami HD of course... I'd like to thank everyone for your legendary patience as I battle my DBZ-length duel with my mightiest foe ever: The All-Powerful 'Procrastination'!

After Okami's written up, I reckon I could definitely talk about Sonic Origins next! Consider the reservation formally accepted! I love Sonic, so I may find myself really motivated to do a write up for that one after... But I'll need to make sure Okami doesn't meet the fate of the third game in a series about a orange marsupial platformer game that I've skipped on!

As I make a proper return this time, I'll probably make another post a bit later since I've been doing the UR Cleanup challenge. Thus far I'm working on COD BO3, but I'm still not sure what I should tackle afterwards out of my list. I'll probably set up a poll before I post the next review once I catch up with everyone's write ups!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo not good enough. We demand recompense! Play something you'd never play and like it hahahah jokes lol

In all seriousness, uni is a hard thing to get through so having a break is well deserved! Procrastination is a tough beast to fell, but we all have faith that you will achieve your goal!

Yeah I know you do, so really interested to hear your thoughts on the whole collection and experience with it, especially with the things from reviews I've been hearing.

Never played Okami, but always looked like a really interesting game with a unique art style.

I'll assume you're talking abou Crash Bandicoot?

COD BO3, tried to play that co-op with my wife. Yeah that didn't go very well. Got like a few trophies, neither of us enjoyed it. Got deleted lol

• Like 1