Quick Draw trophy

20 hours ago, Ruviks_Soul said:

This worked!! Thanks I had to lunge attack 3 times and it popped!!

Hi. Do you remember if they are at full health when it worked? Do you also remember if you are 'undetectable' or the survivor was 'oblivious' when it worked? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MorganAeronwen
Forgot to say thanks in advance

8 hours ago, MorganAeronwen said:

Hi. Do you remember if they are at full health when it worked? Do you also remember if you are 'undetectable' or the survivor was 'oblivious' when it worked? 

Thanks in advance.

They were injured but definitely not obvious to me because I gave the nod to one of the survivors to heal the person and then smacked them again. Then I let them escape as a thanks lol

• 1 month later...

I was wondering why I wasn't getting it. This is the last one I need in this set. Would of had it already if I knew. 

I got it recently after hitting a Nea just after she broke my Hex Totem. 

Edited by AquaNSky
Got the Quick Draw trophy.

• 1 year later...

Can someone recommend 4 perks I should be using for this trophy? It seems thrill of the hunt has been nerfed so it no longer triggers a sound notification when someone cleanses or blesses a totem. Im having hard time with this one. 

Edited by Hecu93

On 8/3/2023 at 10:46 AM, Hecu93 said:

Can someone recommend 4 perks I should be using for this trophy? It seems thrill of the hunt has been nerfed so it no longer triggers a sound notification when someone cleanses or blesses a totem. Im having hard time with this one. 

Try to boost it if you can or just be friendly to the survivors and try to ask for help. You can try to use some hex perks and aura reading perks and and might find a few survivors trying to cleanse the hex totems and be able to hit or grab them off while they are cleansing.

A full Hex-totem/Oblivious build is best. As Oblivious hides the terror radius sounds, then you can sneak up better. Hex: Plaything, Hex: Undying, Hysteria, and Hex: Face the Darkness. Using characters like Michael, Ghostface, and Sadako are good options. Caleb and Anna can be good if you have an amazing ranged shot.